Linh 121212

Học sinh
Thành viên
26 Tháng sáu 2021
Bắc Giang
Trường THCS Bắc lý
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

mấy câu này giúp mình giải thích cấu trúc nha
1.” You Should see a doctor ,Hoa.”
-> She advised....................................................................................................................................
2.” If you like, I’ll help you clean the windows,” Jane said.
Jane offered.......................................................................................................................................
3. “We’ll tell Bruno about the party, “ said Tom and Jerry.
Tom and Jerry promised....................................................................................................................
4.”Why did you change your job?” Lam asked Linh .
Lam wanted......................................................................................................................................
5. “ Remember to lock the door before going to school,” my sister said.
My sister reminded..........................................................................................................................
6. “You should join the football tea, Eric,” said the teacher.
The teacher encouraged.............................................................................................................................
7.” Come and see me whenever you want,” he said to me.
He invited............................................................................................................................................
8.” All right, I’ll wait for you;” he said to me.
He agree...............................................................................................................................................
9.” You can go home, boys.”
The man allowed.............................................................................................................................
10.” Be careful of strangers and not to go out at night”.
He warned us..................................................................................

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
mấy câu này giúp mình giải thích cấu trúc nha
1.” You Should see a doctor ,Hoa.”
-> She advised....................................................................................................................................
2.” If you like, I’ll help you clean the windows,” Jane said.
Jane offered.......................................................................................................................................
3. “We’ll tell Bruno about the party, “ said Tom and Jerry.
Tom and Jerry promised....................................................................................................................
4.”Why did you change your job?” Lam asked Linh .
Lam wanted......................................................................................................................................
5. “ Remember to lock the door before going to school,” my sister said.
My sister reminded..........................................................................................................................
6. “You should join the football tea, Eric,” said the teacher.
The teacher encouraged.............................................................................................................................
7.” Come and see me whenever you want,” he said to me.
He invited............................................................................................................................................
8.” All right, I’ll wait for you;” he said to me.
He agree...............................................................................................................................................
9.” You can go home, boys.”
The man allowed.............................................................................................................................
10.” Be careful of strangers and not to go out at night”.
He warned us..................................................................................
Mấy câu này là kiến thức cơ bản nên mình ghi cấu trúc cho bạn áp dụng nhé
1 advise sb to V = khuyên ai làm gì
2 offer to V = tình nguyện làm gì / offer sb sth = tặng ai/ cho ai cái gì
3 promise to V = hứa làm gì
4 want to know the reason for + N/ want to know why = muốn biết
5 remind sb to V = nhắc ai làm gì
6 encourage sb to V
7 invite sb to V = mời ai làm gì
8 agree to V = đồng ý làm gì
9 allow sb to V = cho phép ai làm gì
10 warn sb about/of sth, warn sb against V-ing/sth = cảnh báo về điều gì
warn sb (not) to V = cảnh báo, câu này nên viết với cấu trúc này cho dễ