anh thảo

Học bá thiên văn học
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Lê Văn Thiêm
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Chuyển những câu hỏi trực tiếp dưới đây sang câu gián tiếp.
1. “Do you like dancing?" my friend asked. ____________________________________________________________
2. “What are you doing?” Hoa asked me. ____________________________________________________________
3. “Where does your father work?” the teacher said to Quang. ____________________________________________________________
4. “Are there any interesting programs on TV today, Nam?” Ha said. ____________________________________________________________
5. “How often do you visit your home village?” Lan asked David. ____________________________________________________________
6. "Do you want to live on another planet, Tom?" Nga said. ____________________________________________________________
7. “Is this your new classmate?” the boy asked me. ____________________________________________________________
8. My friend said, “What time are you going to leave tomo ow?” ____________________________________________________________
9. “Do you know how to reduce ga age in public?” the teacher said to his student. ____________________________________________________________
10. “Nancy, are you doing your math homework now?” asked Tim. ____________________________________________________________
11. "When does the train S9 to Ho Chi Minh city leave?" the old woman asked me. ____________________________________________________________
12. “Is your house near Ben Thuy Bridge?” Huong asked Nam. ____________________________________________________________
13. "When will you have a plumber repair your pipes?" I asked her. ____________________________________________________________
14. "Can your students communicate with foreigners?" he asked her. ____________________________________________________________
15. “How many languages can your teacher speak?” Hoa said to Nam. ____________________________________________________________
16. “Do you want to visit other interesting places in this town?” the guide said to us. ____________________________________________________________
17. "What is the next stage in the development of TV?" my younger other asked me. ____________________________________________________________
18. “What can you do to keep your neighborhood clean?” Mr. Brown asked the children. ____________________________________________________________
19. "How often does your school hold English speaking contests?" I asked her.____________________________________________________________
20. “Will your parents allow you to go camping next Sunday?” Nam’s friends said. ____________________________________________________________

Phạm Thu Giang

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
13 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Nội
Korea Science Academy of KAIST
1. My friend asked me if I liked dancing.
2. Hoa asked me what I was doing.
3. The teacher asked Quang where his father worked.
4. Ha asked Nam whether there were any interesting programs on TV that day.
5. Lan asked David how often he visited his home village.
6. Nga asked Tom if he wanted to live on another planet.
7. The boy asked me if that was my new classmate.
8. My friend asked me what time I was going to leave the next day.
9. They teacher asked his student if he/she knew how to reduce garbage in public.
10. Tim asked Nancy if she was doing her math homework.
11. The old women asked me when the train S9 to Ho Chi Minh city left.
12. Huong asked Nam if his house was near Ben Thuy bridge.
13. I asked her when she would have a plumber repair her pipes.
14. He asked her if her students could communicate with foreigners.
15. Hoa asked Nam how many languages his teacher could speak.
16. 16. The guide asked us if we wanted to visit other interesting places in that town.
17. My younger other asked me what the next stage in the development of TV was.
18. Mr. Brown asked the children what they could do to keep their neighborhood clean.
19. I asked her how often her school held English speaking contests.
20. Nam's friends asked Nam if his parents would allow him to go camping the next Sunday.

ho kwon ten jiyong

Học sinh
Thành viên
17 Tháng chín 2018
Hà Nội
thpt phu xuyen a
I. Chuyển những câu hỏi trực tiếp dưới đây sang câu gián tiếp.
1. “Do you like dancing?" my friend asked. me if i liked dancing____________________________________________________________
2. “What are you doing?” Hoa asked me. what i was doing____________________________________________________________
3. “Where does your father work?” the teacher said to Quang.
the teacher asked quang where his farther worked____________________________________________________________
4. “Are there any interesting programs on TV today, Nam?” Ha said.
ha asked nam if there any were interesting programs on tv that day____________________________________________________________
5. “How often do you visit your home village?” Lan asked David. how often he visited his home village____________________________________________________________
6. "Do you want to live on another planet, Tom?" Nga said.
nga asked tom if he wanted to live on another planet ____________________________________________________________
7. “Is this your new classmate?” the boy asked me if this my new classmate was ____________________________________________________________
8. My friend said, “What time are you going to leave tomo ow?”
my friend asked me what time i was going to leave the following day____________________________________________________________
9. “Do you know how to reduce ga age in public?” the teacher said to his student.
the teacher asked his student if you knew how to reduce ga age in public__________________________________________________________
10. “Nancy, are you doing your math homework now?” asked Tim.
tim asked nancy if she was doing her math homework then ____________________________________________________________
11. "When does the train S9 to Ho Chi Minh city leave?" the old woman asked me when the train S9 to ho chi minh city left____________________________________________________________
12. “Is your house near Ben Thuy Bridge?” Huong asked Nam if his house near Ben Thuy bridge was ____________________________________________________________
13. "When will you have a plumber repair your pipes?" I asked her ____________________________________________________________
14. "Can your students communicate with foreigners?" he asked her if her students could communicate with foreigners____________________________________________________________
15. “How many languages can your teacher speak?” Hoa said to Nam.
hoa asked nam how many languages his teacher could speak ____________________________________________________________
16. “Do you want to visit other interesting places in this town?” the guide said to us.
the guide asked us if we wanted to visit other interesting places in that town____________________________________________________________
17. "What is the next stage in the development of TV?" my younger other asked me what the next stage in the development ò tv was___________________________________________________________
18. “What can you do to keep your neighborhood clean?” Mr. Brown asked the children what they could do to keep their neighborhood clean____________________________________________________________
19. "How often does your school hold English speaking contests?" I asked her how often her school held english speaking contests____________________________________________________________
20. “Will your parents allow you to go camping next Sunday?” Nam’s friends said. ____________________________________________________________

có thể có sai xót bạn tham khảo nhé

Reactions: anh thảo
Top Bottom