NGÔ TRÍ TIẾN - ĐÓM

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2020
Nghệ An
A3K101 THPT HUỲNH THÚC KHÁNG
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh trương mình sắp tổ chức cuộc thi. Các cao nhân giúp mình soạn một bài giới thiệu về đội mình nhé. Đội mình là đội: Free Fire Flies, có 8 người gồm một đội trưởng và 7 thành viên, cứ đặt là A,B,C,D,... đi ạ
Cảm ơn mọi người rất nhiều:Tonton18:Tonton18:Tonton18

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh trương mình sắp tổ chức cuộc thi. Các cao nhân giúp mình soạn một bài giới thiệu về đội mình nhé. Đội mình là đội: Free Fire Flies, có 8 người gồm một đội trưởng và 7 thành viên, cứ đặt là A,B,C,D,... đi ạ
Cảm ơn mọi người rất nhiều:Tonton18:Tonton18:Tonton18
Bạn cần bài giới thiệu dài hay ngắn nhỉ. Để mình viết.
Coming to the club's competition today, I would like to introduce my team briefly. After agreeing, our team decided to choose the team name as Free Fire Flies. Including 8 members: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. In which A is the leader, and the remaining 8 people are members of the group. Today, our team will try our best to exchange knowledge with everyone, we will try our best to win the prize.

Last edited:

NGÔ TRÍ TIẾN - ĐÓM

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
7 Tháng chín 2020
Nghệ An
A3K101 THPT HUỲNH THÚC KHÁNG
Bạn cần bài giới thiệu dài hay ngắn nhỉ. Để mình viết.
Coming to the club's competition today, I would like to introduce my team briefly. After agreeing, our team decided to choose the team name as Free Fire Flies. Including 8 members: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. In which A is the leader, and the remaining 8 people are members of the group. Today, our team will try our best to exchange knowledge with everyone, we will try our best to win the prize.
Có lẽ là dài hơn một chút, bắt đầu bằng: Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to....

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Có lẽ là dài hơn một chút, bắt đầu bằng: Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to....
Bạn xem rồi nếu còn muốn chỉnh sửa gì nữa thì báo lại mình nha:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the English club competition today. First of all, I would like to represent my team and wish you all a very happy club activity.Coming to the club's competition today, I would like to introduce my team briefly. After agreeing, our team decided to choose the team name as Free Fire Flies. Including 8 members: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H. In which A is the leader, and the remaining 7 people are members of the group. Today, our team will try our best to exchange knowledge with everyone, we will try our best to win the prize. I hope today's club meeting will bring new and useful knowledge to all of you.

Top Bottom