dungtran5655

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
19 Tháng năm 2020
Nghệ An
thcs
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Exercise 3: Viết lại câu bằng cách chuyển từ câu trực tiếp sang câu gián tiếp
  1. She said to him: "Give me another glass of wine".
®She told............................................................................................................................................
  1. She said to me: "Bring me a book".
®She asked .........................................................................................................................................
  1. The mother said to him: "Open the window please!".
®The mother told ................................................................................................................................
  1. The captain said to them: "Wait here until I come back".
®The captain asked ............................................................................................................................
  1. "Do come and enjoy tea with my family" she said.
®She invited us ...................................................................................................................................
  1. "Why don't we come to visit our teacher today?" he said.
®He suggested.................................................................................................................................
  1. "My advice to you is to do morning exercises" she said.
®She advised me ................................................................................................................................
  1. "I'm sorry I broke the glass", said Peter.
®Peter apologized ...............................................................................................................................
  1. "Why don't you put your luggage under the seat?" he asked,
®He suggested....................................................................................................................................
  1. "It's true that I broke your old vase", she said in tears.
®She admitted......................................................................................................................................
  1. "Don't move or I'll shoot", said the bank robber to the clerk.
®The bank robber threatened ........................................................................................................
  1. "Don't forget to phone the police", she told him.
®She reminded ...........................................................................................................................
  1. "Don't swim out too far, boys", said the coach.
®The coach warned......................................................................................................................
  1. Linh said, "If my father repairs the bike now, I will ride the bike to school."
®Linh said ..................................................................................................................................
  1. "I would have passed the exam if I had tried my best” Binh said.
®Binh said ...................................................................................................................................

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng
  1. She said to him: "Give me another glass of wine".
®She told............................................................................................................................................
She told him that he give her another glass of wine
  1. She said to me: "Bring me a book".
®She asked .........................................................................................................................................
She told me that bring her a book.
  1. The mother said to him: "Open the window please!".
®The mother told ................................................................................................................................
Mother asked him to open the window
  1. The captain said to them: "Wait here until I come back".
®The captain asked ............................................................................................................................
The captain asked them to wait there until he came back
strong trường hợp này thì có thể he hoặc she nhưng mình nghĩ thuyền trưởng thường là "he" nha
  1. "Do come and enjoy tea with my family" she said.
®She invited us ...................................................................................................................................
She invited us to come and enjoy tea with her family
  1. "Why don't we come to visit our teacher today?" he said.
®He suggested.................................................................................................................................
He suggested coming to visit there teacher that day.
  1. "My advice to you is to do morning exercises" she said.
®She advised me ................................................................................................................................
She advised me to do moring exercise
  1. 'm sorry I broke the glass", said Peter.
®Peter apologized ...............................................................................................................................

Peter apologized for having broken the glass
  1. Why don't you put your luggage under the seat?" he asked,
®He suggested....................................................................................................................................

He suggested me putting my luggage under the seat
  1. "It's true that I broke your old vase", she said in tears.
®She admitted......................................................................................................................................

She admitted having broken my old vase
  1. Don't move or I'll shoot", said the bank robber to the clerk.
®The bank robber threatened ........................................................................................................
The bank robber threatened to shoot if the bank moved
  1. "Don't forget to phone the police", she told him.
®She reminded ...........................................................................................................................
She reminded him to phone the police
  1. "Don't swim out too far, boys", said the coach.
®The coach warned......................................................................................................................

The coach warned the boys not to swim out too far
  1. Linh said, "If my father repairs the bike now, I will ride the bike to school."
®Linh said ..................................................................................................................................

Linh said if her father repaired the bike then, she would ride the bike to school.
  1. I would have passed the exam if I had tried my best” Binh said.
®Binh said ...................................................................................................................................

Binh said she/ he would have passed the exam if she/ he had tried his/ her best.
Chúc bạn học tốt ^^
xin lỗi vì trả muộn T^T

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
Exercise 3: Viết lại câu bằng cách chuyển từ câu trực tiếp sang câu gián tiếp

• She said to him: "Give me another glass of wine".

• She said to me: "Bring me a book".

• The mother said to him: "Open the window please!".

• The captain said to them: "Wait here until I come back".

• "Do come and enjoy tea with my family" she said.

• "Why don't we come to visit our teacher today?" he said.

• "My advice to you is to do morning exercises" she said.

• "I'm sorry I broke the glass", said Peter.

• "Why don't you put your luggage under the seat?" he asked,

• "It's true that I broke your old vase", she said in tears.

• "Don't move or I'll shoot", said the bank robber to the clerk.

• "Don't forget to phone the police", she told him.

• "Don't swim out too far, boys", said the coach.

• Linh said, "If my father repairs the bike now, I will ride the bike to school."

• "I would have passed the exam if I had tried my best” Binh said.1.

1. She told him to give her another glass of wine.
2. She asked me to bring her a book.
3. The mother told him to open the window.
4. The captain asked them to wait there still he/she came back.
5. She invited us to come and enjoy tea with her family.
6. He suggested coming to visit their teacher that day.
7. She advised me to do morning exercises.
8. Peter apologized for having broken glass.
9. He suggested putting my luggage under the seat.
10. She admitted having broken my old vase.
11. The bank robber threatened to shoot if the clerk moved.
12. She reminded him to phone the police.
13. The coach warned the boys not to swim out too far.
14. Linh said if her/his father repaired the bike then, she/he would ride the bike to school.
15. Binh said he/she would have passed the exam if he/she had tried his/her best.
Bạn có thể tham khảo và làm thêm các bài tập tự luyện tại đây: diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/reported-speech.770972/#post-3843940

Top Bottom