MonMS _903

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
Hải Phòng
THPT Tiên Lãng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Ghi rõ dùng loại nào giúp em đc k ạ :<
VII. Rewrite each sentence, beginning as shown, so that the meaning stays the same.

1. Working so much will make you tired.

If you work. ...............................................................................................................

2. I regret drinking so much last night.

If only ......................................................................................................................

3. What would you do if there was an earthquake?

Supposing .................................................................................................................

4. What would you do if you found some buried treasure?

If you were ................................................................................................................

5. If you do the shopping, I'll cook lunch.

You ..........................................................................................................................

6. if Pauline hadn't been interested, the project would have been abandoned.

But for ......................................................................................................................

7. If by any chance you find my wallet, could you let me know?

If you happen ............................................................................................................

8. I might be late. If so , start without me.

If I ...........................................................................................................................

9. The fire was brought under control thanks to the night - watchman.

If it hadn't .................................................................................................................

10. Dick is in prison because a detective recognized him.

If a detective ..............................................................................................................

11. It is a pity your parents can't be here too.

If only .......................................................................................................................

12. If Jane hadn't refused to work overtime, she would have got promotion.

If it hadn't ..................................................................................................................

13. If you left out that chapter, you can't really say you read the whole book.

Unless ......................................................................................................................

14. If you want my advice, I'd think twice about buying a car like that.

If I ...........................................................................................................................

15. it won't make any difference if City score first, United will still win.

United will still win .......................................................................................................

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Ghi rõ dùng loại nào giúp em đc k ạ :<
VII. Rewrite each sentence, beginning as shown, so that the meaning stays the same.

If you work. ...............................................................................................................

If only ......................................................................................................................

3. What would you do if there was an earthquake?

Supposing .................................................................................................................

If you were ................................................................................................................

You ..........................................................................................................................

But for ......................................................................................................................

If you happen ............................................................................................................

If it hadn't .................................................................................................................

If a detective ..............................................................................................................

If only .......................................................................................................................

If it hadn't ..................................................................................................................

Unless ......................................................................................................................

United will still win .......................................................................................................
MonMS _903Các cấu trúc trong bài đều có ở đây nhé: - Lý thuyết câu giả định

If you work so much, you will be tired .

If only I hadn't drink so much last night.
1646921777417.png

3. What would you do if there was->were an earthquake?

Supposing that there were an earthquake, what you would do?
1646921848033.png

If you were to find some buried treasure, what would you do ?
cấu trúc were to do sth được sử dụng duy nhất trong câu đk loại 2 với ý nhấn mạnh

You do the shopping and i'll cook.

But for Pauline's disinterest, the project would have been abandoned.
But for + N = If...not ( dùng trong câu đk loại 2,3)

If you happen to find my wallet, could you let me know?
happen to do sth: tình cờ làm gì đấy

If I am late, start without me.

If it hadn't been for the night - watchman, the fire could not brought under control.

If a detective hadn't recognized Dick, he would not be in the prison.
1646922065126.png

If only your parents could be here too,
1646921809351.png

If it hadn't been for Jane's refusal to work overtime,

Unless you left out that chapter, you could say you read the whole book(câu đk loại 2)

If I were you, i'd think twice about buying a car like that. (câu đk loại 2)

United will still win even if City score first.

Câu 1,5,8: câu đk loại 1.
Câu 12,9: Cấu đk loại 3 cấu trúc If i hadn't not been for + N, S would/should + have + Vp2

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom