Đỗ Anh Thái

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
8 Tháng năm 2016
Hà Nội
THPT HVT
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Rewrite the sentences in the passive voice form.
1. People will use cloth bags in the future. __________________________________________________________________________
2. My cousin will meet you at the station. __________________________________________________________________________
3. They will hold the meeting before May Day. __________________________________________________________________________
4. Will you invite her to your wedding party? __________________________________________________________________________
5. We might find life on another planet. __________________________________________________________________________
6. We have to improve all the schools in the city. __________________________________________________________________________
7. You must do this exercise carefully. __________________________________________________________________________
8. We can solve the problem. __________________________________________________________________________
9. People should stop experiments on animals. __________________________________________________________________________
10. Nam will buy a new shirt
. _____________________________________________________

minhloveftu

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2019
Quảng Trị
Trường Đời
I. Rewrite the sentences in the passive voice form.
1. People will use cloth bags in the future. __________________________________________________________________________
2. My cousin will meet you at the station. __________________________________________________________________________
3. They will hold the meeting before May Day. __________________________________________________________________________
4. Will you invite her to your wedding party? __________________________________________________________________________
5. We might find life on another planet. __________________________________________________________________________
6. We have to improve all the schools in the city. __________________________________________________________________________
7. You must do this exercise carefully. __________________________________________________________________________
8. We can solve the problem. __________________________________________________________________________
9. People should stop experiments on animals. __________________________________________________________________________
10. Nam will buy a new shirt
. _____________________________________________________
1. Cloth bags will be used.............
2. I will be met my counsin at the station
3. The meeting will be held ........
4. Will she be invited to your wedding party ?
5. Life might be found..........
6. All the school must be improved............
7. This exercise must be done.........
8. The problem can be solved
9. Experiment should be stopped on animals
10. A new shirt will be bought by Nam
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu sai báo lại mình nha ^^

Hồ Trần Thảo Vy

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng tám 2020
Hà Tĩnh
Trường THCS Hồng Tân
1. Cloth bags will be used in the future.
2. You will be met by my cousin at the station.
3. The meeting will be help before May day.
4. Will she be invited to you wedding party?
5. Life might be found on another planet.
6. All the school have to be im proved in the city.
7. This exercise must be done carefully.
8. The problem cn be solved.
9. Experiments on animals should be stopped.
10. A new shirt will be bought by Nam.
mình ko viết đề,10 câu trên là câu trả lời.
nếu sai cho mình xin lỗi nha!
:Tonton18

Top Bottom