Ngoại ngữ Câu Bị Động

fearsome_shadow11

Học sinh
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
trong số mấy câu này bn làm được mấy câu rồi?
quăng một nùi bt vào mặt người ta rồi "Giúp mình vs các bạn ơi" hay bạn muốn nói là "Giải ngay cho tao, bọn mày có 1 tiếng" ?

Tên để làm gì

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn
Giúp mình vs các bạn ơi
1. Mary types letters in the office. -> Letters are typed by Mary in the office

2. His father will help you tomorrow. -> You will be helped by his father tomorrow

3. Science and technology have changed human life. -> Human life has been changed by science and technology

4. Peter broke this bottle. -> This bottle was broken by Peter

5. They are learning English in the room. -> English is being learnt in the room ( by them)

6. Nothing can change my mind. -> My mind can not be changed (by anything)

7. No one had told me about it. -> I hadn't been told about it

8. I buy 2 newspapers and 1 magazine everyday. -> 2 newspaper and 1 magazine are bought everyday ( by me)

9. My students will bring the children home. -> The children will be brought home by my students

10. We should keep the room tidy. -> The room should be kept tidy

11. She gave us more information. -> More information was given by her

12. The chief engineer was instructing all the workers of the plan. -> All the workers were being instructed of the plan by the chief engineer

13. We plant many flowers in the garden. -> Many flowers are planted in the garden

14. Somebody has taken some of my books away. -> Some of my books have been taken away

15. They will hold the meeting before May Day. -> The meeting will be held before May Day.

16. They have to repair the engine of the car. -> The engine of the car had to be repaired

17. The boys broke the window and took away some pictures. -> The window was broken and some pictures were taken away by the boys

18. People spend a lot of money on advertising every day. -> A lot of money is spent on advertising everyday .

19. Teacher is going to tell a story. -> A story is going to be told by the teacher .

20. Mary is cutting a cake with a sharp knife. -> The cake is being cut with a sharp knife by Mary .

21. The children looked at the woman with a red hat. -> The woman with a red hat was looked at by the children

22. They have provided the victims with food and clothing. -> The victims have been provided with food and clothes

23. People speak English in almost every corner of the world. -> English is spoken in almost every corner of the world

24. The children drink 30 bottles of milk every month. -> 30 bottles of milk are drunk by the children every month

25. After class, one of the students always erases the chalk board. -> After class, the chalk board are always erased by one of the students

26. She learns Chinese at school. -> Chinese is learnt at school by her.

27. Hurricanes destroy a great of property each year. -> A great of property is destroyed by hurricanes each year

28. They are cleaning the room at the moment. -> The room is being cleaned at the moment

29. They were cleaning the room when I came yesterday. -> The room was being cleaned when i came yesterday

30. The company has ordered some new machines. -> Some new machines have been ordered by the company

II

1. I don’t know her telephone number. -> Her telephone number isn't known

2. They can’t make tea with cold water. -> Tea can't be made with cold water

3. You mustn’t use this machine after 5:30 p.m. -> This machine mustn't be used after 5:30p.m

4.I won’t hang these old pictures in the living room. -> These old pictures won't be hung in the living room

5. The German didn’t build this factory during the Second World War. -> This factory wasn't built by the German during the Second World War

6. She didn't make the moon cakes last week. -> The moon cakes weren't made by her last week

7. He doesn't meet them in her school everyday. -> They aren't met in her school by him everyday

8. Anna won't wtite a letter. -> A letter won't be written by Anna

9. The workers haven't decorated their building yet. -> Their building haven't been decorated by the workers yet

10. The police hasn't arrested a burglar. -> A burglar hasn't been arrested by the police

11. Two people aren't cooking dinner on the beach. -> Dinner isn't being cooked on the beach by 2 people

12. Tina isn't doing grammar exercises. -> Grammar exercises aren't being done by Tina

13. At this time last year, they weren't building this house. -> At this time last year, this house wasn't being built

14. I wasn't chatting with my friends while my teacher was teaching the lesson yesterday. -> My friends weren't being chatted with me while the lesson was being taught by my teacher yesterday

15. After the children hadn't finished their homework, they went to bed. -> After the children's homework hadn't been finished by them, they went to bed

16. When she hadn't done her work she went to the cinema. -> When her work hadn't been done, she went to the cinema

17. I am not going to watch films with my friend because I am sick. -> My friends are not going to be watched films with me because i'm sick

18. My sister isn't going to cook a delicious meal for dinner. -> A delicious meal for dinner isn't going to be cooked by my sister
Bài nhìu quá!!! Bạn tự vận dụng công thức làm tiếp nha :D Có câu nào không biết thì hỏi mình :)
r71JFBQ00156070202A

Top Bottom