caophatlung@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
8 Tháng chín 2017
Cà Mau
Hồ thị kỷ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.I've known him.....I left school. (when/before/until/since) 2.These clothes need........ immediately. (washed/be washed/to wash/washing) 3. We often take part in many........activities at school (culture) [give the correct form of the word] 4.If you want to...............your english, we can help you (improvement) 5.Mary anh John are neighbors. They (know).............. each other for several years. Mary (move)................to her house in 1986, and John (live)............. next door since he (come)............ to the area in 1980 6.Do you enjoy (play).............. table tennis when you (be)............. free? 7.Maryam (stay)............with us at the moment. She (be)..........my sister's friend.

Phuong Vi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
1 Tháng tám 2017
Bình Phước
Bình phước
1.I've known him.....I left school. (when/before/until/since)
2.These clothes need........ immediately. (washed/be washed/to wash/washing)
3. We often take part in many...cultural.....activities at school (culture) [give the correct form of the word]
4.If you want to.......improve........your english, we can help you (improvement)
5.Mary anh John are neighbors. They (know)......have known........ each other for several years. Mary (move)....moved............to her house in 1986, and John (live).......had lived...... next door since he (come)......came...... to the area in 1980
6.Do you enjoy (play)......playing........ table tennis when you (be)...are.......... free?
7.Maryam (stay)...is staying.........with us at the moment. She (be)...is.......my sister's friend.

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

phuongdaitt1

Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười hai 2015
Tiền Giang
HMF Forum
5.Mary anh John are neighbors. They (know)......have known........ each other for several years. Mary (move)....moved............to her house in 1986, and John (live).......had lived...... next door since he (come)......came...... to the area in 1980
5.Mary anh John are neighbors. They (know)......have known........ each other for several years. Mary (move)....moved............to her house in 1986, and John (live).......has lived...... next door since he (come)......came...... to the area in 1980

Top Bottom