Phuongg Ahn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2019
Lào Cai
trường trung học cơ sở số 1 xuân quang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

trả lời các câu hỏi sau và viết thành đoạn văn có thể thêm 1 số câu khác vào làm cho đoạn văn hay hơn
1 what are you going to visit ?
2 where are you going to visit?
3where will you stay ?
4 how long will you stay
5 how do you feel
mở bài
i am keen vacation. It is the time for relax..........................................(hãy viết tiếp bằng cách trả lời các câu hỏi trên có thể thêm 1 số câu khác vào làm cho đoạn văn hay hơn)
giúp mình với đang cần gấp nhé

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
trả lời các câu hỏi sau và viết thành đoạn văn có thể thêm 1 số câu khác vào làm cho đoạn văn hay hơn
3where will you stay ?
4 how long will you stay
5 how do you feel
mở bài
i am keen vacation. It is the time for relax..........................................(hãy viết tiếp bằng cách trả lời các câu hỏi trên có thể thêm 1 số câu khác vào làm cho đoạn văn hay hơn)
Có câu gợi ý rồi, tại sao em không tự viết trước bài tập tập của mình nhỉ? Sau đó em có thể đem lên đây rồi mọi người sẽ góp ý cho em mà

Reactions: ngochaad

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
i am keen vacation. It is the time for relax
2 câu này bị sai ngữ pháp với hơi lủng củng. Sửa đúng là : I am keen on vacation (keen on: thích). It is time for relaxing (sau giới từ là V-ing)
Sau đây là đoạn mẫu bạn có thể tham khảo
Now is April and I'm going to have a trip next summer holiday. I want to have a great holiday with friends and boyfriend so I need to prepare a perfect plan. We are going to go to Co To island on three days by motorbike and boat. Our trip will start from Hanoi to Van Don about 250 kilometers by motorbike and from Van Don to Co To island by boat. After, we will hire a room in a hotel and have lunch in a restaurant near the hotel with kinds of seafood, such as shrimp, bib and so on. After lunch, we'll walk around places near there. The second days, we'll go watch the sunrise in the morning after hire motorbike of people on the island to visit nature places there, especially the lighthouse. Next to we'll go bathe, sunbathing and look at sunset together. The third days, we'll go to the market in the morning to buy things, which is only available here. Finally, we'll prepare luggage to return to Hanoi. During the trip, camera, money, swimsuit, sunscreen, map, jacket, hat are indispensable things. (Sưu tầm)

Reactions: Phuongg Ahn

Nha Trang quê hương

Học sinh
Thành viên
11 Tháng tám 2018
Khánh Hòa
THCS Lý Thường Kiệt
3where will you stay ?
4 how long will you stay
5 how do you feel
mở bài
This is Kit Eaton for the New York Times.
Summer is usually a time for enjoying all of nature’s wonders in blazing sunshine but with apps like PackPoint on your phone, your technology can be an important part of your summer experience. PackPoint, which is free on iOS and Android is designed to help you get off to a summer vacation with a good start by simplifying the task of packing your bags.
It works like this: you tell PackPoint which city you’re going to and where and then the app goes off and gets some data before asking you which activities you’re going to do while you’re there. You might tap on hiking or photography, for example. And then, based on the weather and activities you’ve selected, PackPoint automatically builds a suggested list of things you need to pack to take with you. And of course, as you actually pack your items in your suitcases, you tick them off on your list.
It sounds simple to use and it is. But it could be incredible if, like me, you’re quite forgetful when it comes to packing for trips. The one downside is that, though PackPoint is free, to access all of its features, like custom activities, you have to pay two dollars.

Reactions: Phuongg Ahn
Top Bottom