Photuong

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
10 Tháng năm 2019
Bình Thuận
THCS
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Viết đoạn dựa vào gợi ý khoảng 30 từ
1.A famous place in Việt Nam
Name of a famous place
Where it is
How to get there
What weather is like
What we can see there
What we can buy and enjoy
How you feel about this famous place
Giúp em với mọi người ơi bài thi của em đó ạ mong mọi người giúp em
Em xin cảm ơn

diemlinhphuong

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng bảy 2018
Bình Định
THCS Phước Sơn
Viết đoạn dựa vào gợi ý khoảng 30 từ
1.A famous place in Việt Nam
Name of a famous place
Where it is
How to get there
What weather is like
What we can see there
What we can buy and enjoy
How you feel about this famous place
Giúp em với mọi người ơi bài thi của em đó ạ mong mọi người giúp em
Em xin cảm ơn
viết topic về hà nôi đó..

huyentranghotgrilcute

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
10 Tháng năm 2019
Nghệ An
trường : THCS Đô Thành
Name of a famous place : Cua Lo
Where it is: Vinh
How to get there :We went there by car, it is very far from my house, it is about 400 km
What weather is like :The weather was hot and sunny all day
What we can see there :you see waves crashing onto the cliffs, the soft sigh of the sea breeze, clean white sands and turquoise waters, it all makes for a stunning landscape
What we can buy and enjoy : We took a lot of Photograps of the sea, bought a lot of seafood especially octopus and some sea present for our relatives.
How you feel about this famous place : we felt happy ,comfortable
and relaxed
bài làm
Last summer, I went to Cua lo with my family. We went there by car, it is very far from my house, it is in Vinh , so we were very tired, but at one we felt better when we saw the sea. In Cua Lo ,the weather was hot and sunny all day. Cua lo beach is really interesting .We see waves crashing onto the cliffs, the soft sigh of the sea breeze, clean white sands and turquoise waters, it all makes for a stunning landscape.We took a lot of Photograps of the sea, bought a lot of seafood especially octopus and some sea present for our relatives .After a week in Cua lo beach we felt happy ,comfortable
and relaxed

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Name of a famous place : Cua Lo
Where it is: Vinh
How to get there :We went there by car, it is very far from my house, it is about 400 km
What weather is like :The weather was hot and sunny all day
What we can see there :you see waves crashing onto the cliffs, the soft sigh of the sea breeze, clean white sands and turquoise waters, it all makes for a stunning landscape
What we can buy and enjoy : We took a lot of Photograps of the sea, bought a lot of seafood especially octopus and some sea present for our relatives.
How you feel about this famous place : we felt happy ,comfortable
and relaxed
bài làm
Last summer, I went to Cua lo with my family. We went there by car, it is very far from my house, it is in Vinh , so we were very tired, but at one we felt better when we saw the sea. In Cua Lo ,the weather was hot and sunny all day. Cua lo beach is really interesting .We see waves crashing onto the cliffs, the soft sigh of the sea breeze, clean white sands and turquoise waters, it all makes for a stunning landscape.We took a lot of Photograps of the sea, bought a lot of seafood especially octopus and some sea present for our relatives .After a week in Cua lo beach we felt happy ,comfortable
and relaxed

Last summer, I went to Cua lo with my family. We went there by car, it is very far from my house (đi mất bao nhiêu lâu), (tách câu này ra) it is in Vinh, so we were very tired, but at one we felt better when we saw the sea. In Cua Lo, the weather was hot and sunny all day. Cua lo beach is really interesting (nó chỉ là interesting thôi sao? nếu vậy thì sẽ không ấn tượng lắm nhỉ? Đọc bài này xong chắc chị sẽ không đi CL đâu vì chẳng thấy nó tạo hứng thú gì cho người khác cả). We see waves crashing onto the cliffs, the soft sigh of the sea breeze, clean white sands and turquoise waters, it all makes for a stunning landscape. We took a lot of photographs of the sea, bought a lot of seafood especially octopus and some sea present for our relatives (bản thân em không mua đồ cho bản thân à?). After a week in Cua lo beach, we felt happy, comfortable and relaxed.

Nhật Hạ !

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
14 Tháng tư 2019
Quảng Nam
THCS Lê Quang Sung
Last Sunday, My mother and I went to Hoi An ancient town. Hoi An ancient town . Hoi An ancient town is located in Quang Nam. I was driven by my mom by motorbike to the old town. At night, we walked to visit the night market. Weather is cool, so convenient for walking. We saw old buildings, lanterns. They are the symbol of Hoi An. In the night market, there are also delicious dishes such as: pancakes, white rose cake,...I can buy bracelets for myself and my friends. My mother loves the souvenirs here. Hoi An Ancient Town is an interesting, beautiful and peaceful place. We can relax, enjoy ancient beauty, learn old culture in this place. On a special occasion, you should visit Hoi An.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Last Sunday, My mother and I went to Hoi An ancient town. Hoi An ancient town . Hoi An ancient town is located in Quang Nam. I was driven by my mom by motorbike to the old town. At night, we walked to visit the night market. Weather is cool, so convenient for walking. We saw old buildings, lanterns. They are the symbol of Hoi An. In the night market, there are also delicious dishes such as: pancakes, white rose cake,...I can buy bracelets for myself and my friends. My mother loves the souvenirs here. Hoi An Ancient Town is an interesting, beautiful and peaceful place. We can relax, enjoy ancient beauty, learn old culture in this place. On a special occasion, you should visit Hoi An.
Last Sunday, My mother and I went to Hoi An ancient town (Hoi An ancient town bỏ đi em nhé), Hoi An ancient town (cái này cũng bỏ thay vào bằng "which" có dấu (,) ở trước từ này để nối 2 câu lại với nhau) is located in Quang Nam.
I was driven by my mom by motorbike to the old town => "My mother drove me to see the old town on a motorbike." or "I was driven by my mother to visit the old town on a motorbike." (Xem lại cách dùng từ, trong Writing Academy không sử dụng những từ như mom hay dad để chỉ mother hay father đâu nha)
At night, we walked to visit the night market. Weather is cool, so convenient for walking. => At night, the weather was cool, this was suitable for walking, so we walked to visit the night market.
We saw old buildings, lanterns. They are the symbol of Hoi An. => We saw old buildings, red lanterns, these are symbols of Hoi An.
In the night market, there are also delicious dishes such as pancakes, white rose cake,...I can buy bracelets for myself and my friends. My mother loves souvenirs here. => In the night market, I enjoyed the famously delicious food such as pancakes, white rose cake, etc. In addition, I can buy bracelets for herself and friends, my mother also loves souvenirs here.
Hoi An Ancient Town is an interesting, beautiful and peaceful place. We can relax, enjoy ancient beauty, learn old culture in this place.
On a special occasion, you should visit Hoi An to know interesting things in this place.

Top Bottom