Ngoại ngữ Bài tập về tiền tố hậu tố

chucuong95

Học sinh
Thành viên
11 Tháng ba 2013
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Animal______ supported gathered to protest against hunting. protect
2. An extra copy of each document was supplied for onward _________ to head office. transmit
3. ______ to the magazine can take advantage of this special offer. subcribe
4. The second solution is to provide safe,________birth-control methods. expensive
5. There is now intense ________between schools to attract students. competen
6. Children living in remote and mountainous areas may be _____ disadvantaged. educated
7. This scheme could be _______ for people in low incomes. advantage
8. All the teachers work on an entirely_______basis. volunteer
9. the new law allows school districts to spend more money on less _____children. advantage
10. there are a lot of TV Christmas_________ for children this year. special
11. She showed her ______by asking lots of trivial questions. experience
12. He has very outgoing _______ and makes friends very easily. person
13. They were extremely______ to my plight. sympathy
14. The school appeared essentially_________since my day. change

(Mk đang cần gấp , mong mọi ng giúp đỡ !!! . À,nếu đc thì ghi giúp mk loại từ của từ biến đổi vs ạ , cảm ơn mọi ng nhiều:):):))

Last edited:

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
1. Animal__protectors____ supported gathered to protest against hunting. protect
2. An extra copy of each document was supplied for onward ____transmission_____ to head office. transmit
3. ___Subscribers___ to the magazine can take advantage of this special offer. subcribe
4. The second solution is to provide safe,___inexpensive_____birth-control methods. expensive
5. There is now intense ___competition_____between schools to attract students. competen
6. Children living in remote and mountainous areas may be __educationally___ disadvantaged. educated
7. This scheme could be ___advantageous/disadvantageous____ for people in low incomes. advantage
8. All the teachers work on an entirely____voluntary___basis. volunteer
9. the new law allows school districts to spend more money on less __advantaged___children. advantage
10. there are a lot of TV Christmas____specials_____ for children this year. special
11. She showed her __inexperience____by asking lots of trivial questions. experience
12. He has very out going ___personality____ and makes friends very easily. person
13. They were extremely___sympathetic___ to my plight. sympathy
14. The school appeared essentially___unchanged______since my day. change

Reactions: chucuong95
Top Bottom