Băng Du Du

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
13 Tháng tám 2020
Hà Nội
Trường THCS Cầu Giấy
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Section I: Choose the best answer from A,B,C or D to fill in the gaps.(2pts)
1. She is staying................................her uncle and aunt's house.
A. at B. in C. with D. on
2. Their trip to Da Lat ....................wonderful.
A. was B. were C. are D. is
3. There is............................meat in the box.
A. any B. a few C. a little D. many
4. Don't forget .....................your teeth before going to bed.
A. brush B. to brush C. brushing D. not to brush
5 You ............................stay at home when you are sick.
A. had better B. should C. mustn't D. A and B
6. He doesn't like candy. I.................
A. don't too B. don't, either C. don't neither D. do so
7. I divided the sweets.....................several boys.
A. during B. between C. into D. among
8. He was only ten, but he ate........................his father did.
A. as much as B. more that C. much than D. as much than
Section II: Give the correct form of the words in brackets.(2pts)
1. The noise in the city kept Hoa...................at night. (Wake)
2. In................to that, my bike tires was flat. (Add)
3. Mr. Tan has a very...............................tooth. (Pain)
4. Then, Thanh.................a pan and stir-fried the beef. (Hot)
5. Sugar is not an......................food because we need it to live. (Health)
6. Catching the common cold is..................for every body. (Please)
7. Don't worry! Your cold will last for a few days and then................ (Appear)
8. I have.................time to play than my friend. (Little)
=> You'd...........................................................................................................
Section III: There is a mistake in each of these sentences. Underline the mistake and then correct it. (2pts)
1. The dirt on vegetables can cause you sick .
=> ..................................................................................................................
2. Scientists say that the life started in the ocean .
=> .................................................................................................................
3. He gave up to smoke 2 years ago.
=> ...................................................................................................................
4. He is a fast runner. He runs fastly.
=> ...................................................................................................................
5. Can I lend your pencil? I'm sorry. I'm using it.
6. You should keep silently when they are working.
=> ..................................................................................................................
7. How many times in a day do you brush your teeth ?
8. Long is worried because he has see the dentist.
Section IV: Read the following story and write true (T) or false (F). (1.5pts)
When Dave was young, he played a lot of games, and he was thin and strong, but when he was forty-five, he began to get fat and slow. He was not able to breathe as well as before, and when he walked rather fast, his heart beat painfully.
He did not do anything about this for a long time, but finally he became anxious and went to see a doctor, and the doctor sent him to a hospital. Another young doctor examined him there and said, " I don't want to mislead you, Mr. Dave. You are very ill, and I believe that you are unlikely to live much longer. Would you like me to arrange for anybody to come and see you before you die?
Dave thought for a few seconds and then he answered, "I'd like another doctor to come and see me".
Your answers:
1. Dave was fat and slow until he was forty five.
2. As soon as Dave had trouble in breathing and walking, he went to see a doctor.
3. Dave was afraid he was ill.
4. The young doctor thought Dave was going to die soon.
5. He wanted to see another doctor, first.
6. Dave did not trust the young doctor.
Section V: Read the passage and write ONE suitable word for each space. (2.5pts)
Many people nowadays have to wear false teeth when they was middle-aged.
Since the beginning of this century,(1)..................decay has greatly increased. The amount(2) ..................sugar in our food has also increased Doctors and dentists now know that(3)..........................is the chief cause of tooth(4) ................ Eskimos' teeth, for example, started to(5)..........when they began to eat sweet(6)..................
Long ago doctors did not like(7).........treat people's teeth. Barbers and blacksmiths(8)................after people's teeth and pulled them(9)............ when they decayed. Some people thought(10)..................................was a punishment from the gods.
Section VI: Using the givens words to write a passage. (2pts)
Dung/ go/ Nha Trang/ family/ vacation/ last month//. She/ stay/ hotel/ side/ beach//. In the early morning/ she/ go/ sea/ swim/an hour//. Then/ she/ breakfast/ food stall/ beach/ enjoy/ fresh air/ morning//. Afternoon/ she/ take/ photos/ sights//. She/ stay/ Nha Trang/ four days/ took/ nice photos//. She/ also/ buy/ postcards/ souvenirs/ friends//. It/ be/ great vacation/ because/ she/ have/fun.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................
Section II: Write a passage about 150 words to describe the activities at recess (2pts)

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
Section I: Choose the best answer from A, B, C or D to fill in the gaps. (2pts)
1. B
2. C
3. B
4. D
Section II. Choose the word that has different stress from others. (1pt)
1. C
2. A
3. D
4. A
Section II: Give the correct form of the words in brackets. (2pts)
1. awake
2. addition
3. painful
4. heated
5. unhealthy
6. unpleasant
7. disappear
8. less

Section III: There is a mistake in each of these sentences. Underline the mistake and then correct it. (2pts)

1. The dirt on vegetables can cause you sick.
=> make
2. Scientists say that the life started in the ocean.
=> life
3. He gave up to smoke 2 years ago.
=> Smoking
4. He is a fast runner. He runs fastly.
=> fast thôi nhé ^^
5. Can I lend your pencil? I'm sorry. I'm using it.
=> borrow
6. You should keep silently when they are working.
=> silent
7. How many times in a day do you brush your teeth?
=> bỏ in
8. Long is worried because he has to see the dentist.
=> thêm to
1. F
2. F
3. T
4. T
5. F
6. T
Section V: Read the passage and write ONE suitable word for each space. (2.5pts)
1. tooth
2.of
3. sugar
4. decay
5. decay
6. food
7. to
8. looked
9. out
10. toothache
Section VI: Using the givens words to write a passage. (2pts)
Dung went to Nha Trang with her family on vacation last week. She stayed at a hotel on the side of the beach. In the early morning, she went to the sea and swam for an hour. Then she had breakfast in the food stall on the beach to enjoy fresh air in the morning. In the afternoon, she took some photos of the sights. She stayed in Nha Trang for four days and took off a lot of nice photos. She also bought some postcards and souvenirs for her friends. It was a great vacation because she had a lot of fun.
Section II: Write a passage about 150 words to describe the activities at recess (2pts)
Tự làm nhé,bạn có thể tham khảo trên mạng.

Junery N

Cựu Hỗ trợ viên
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười một 2019
Nam Định
In the sky
Section I: Choose the best answer from A,B,C or D to fill in the gaps.(2pts)
1. She is staying................................her uncle and aunt's house.
A. at B. in C. with D. on
2. Their trip to Da Lat ....................wonderful.
A. was B. were C. are D. is
3. There is............................meat in the box.
A. any B. a few C. a little D. many
4. Don't forget .....................your teeth before going to bed.
A. brush B. to brush C. brushing D. not to brush
5 You ............................stay at home when you are sick.
A. had better B. should C. mustn't D. A and B
6. He doesn't like candy. I.................
A. don't too B. don't, either C. don't neither D. do so
7. I divided the sweets.....................several boys.
A. during B. between C. into D. among
8. He was only ten, but he ate........................his father did.
A. as much as B. more that C. much than D. as much than
Section II: Give the correct form of the words in brackets.(2pts)
1. The noise in the city kept Hoa.......awake............at night. (Wake)
2. In.......addition.........to that, my bike tires was flat. (Add)
3. Mr. Tan has a very...............painful................tooth. (Pain)
4. Then, Thanh.......heated..........a pan and stir-fried the beef. (Hot)
5. Sugar is not a..........healthy............food because we need it to live. (Health)
6. Catching the common cold is.........unpleasant.........for every body. (Please)
7. Don't worry! Your cold will last for a few days and then.......disappear......... (Appear)
8. I have......less...........time to play than my friend. (Little)
When Dave was young, he played a lot of games, and he was thin and strong, but when he was forty-five, he began to get fat and slow. He was not able to breathe as well as before, and when he walked rather fast, his heart beat painfully.
He did not do anything about this for a long time, but finally he became anxious and went to see a doctor, and the doctor sent him to a hospital. Another young doctor examined him there and said, " I don't want to mislead you, Mr. Dave. You are very ill, and I believe that you are unlikely to live much longer. Would you like me to arrange for anybody to come and see you before you die?
Dave thought for a few seconds and then he answered, "I'd like another doctor to come and see me".
Your answers:
1. Dave was fat and slow until he was forty five. F
2. As soon as Dave had trouble in breathing and walking, he went to see a doctor. F
3. Dave was afraid he was ill. T
4. The young doctor thought Dave was going to die soon. T
5. He wanted to see another doctor, first. F
6. Dave did not trust the young doctor. T
Many people nowadays have to wear false teeth when they was middle-aged.
Since the beginning of this century,(1).......tooth...........decay has greatly increased. The amount(2) .......of...........sugar in our food has also increased Doctors and dentists now know that(3).........sugar.................is the chief cause of tooth(4) ......decay.......... Eskimos' teeth, for example, started to(5)...decay.......when they began to eat sweet(6)..........food........
Long ago doctors did not like(7)..to.......treat people's teeth. Barbers and blacksmiths(8)....looked............after people's teeth and pulled them(9)......out...... when they decayed. Some people thought(10)........toothache..........................was a punishment from the gods.

Top Bottom