Ngoại ngữ Bài tập tiếng anh

kimanh1501.hy@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
11 Tháng bảy 2014
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Replace the group of words in italics by an infinitive or an infinitive construction.
1. He got to the top and was very disappointed when he found that someone else had reached it first .
2. The committee had decided to send you to Paris. ( You (go) to Paris, Omit the committees have decided to send)
3. He put his hand in his pocket and was astonished when he found that his wallet wasn't there.
4. He rushed into the burning house , which was very brave of him. ( It was very brave.......)
5. He reached the station exhausted and was very disappointed when he learnt that the train had just left.
6. It seems that the crime was committed by a left- hand man. ( The crime seems ............use perfect infinitve passive)
7. I was on the point of leaving the house when the phone rang .
8. This is the plan: someone will meet you at the station. ( you.....(be meet) at the station)
9. She is anxious that they should have very possible advantage .
10. Would you be very kind and translation this for me
11. It appears that he was killed with a blunt instrument ( He appears.......use passive infinitive )
12. He took out his spare wheel and was very disappointed when he discovered that tire was also punctured.

Nguyễn Thị Phanh

Banned
Banned
14 Tháng tám 2017
Phú Thọ
1. He got to the top and was very disappointed to find that someone else had reached it first.
2. The committee have decided to send you to Paris.
3. He put his hand in his pocket and was astonished to find that his wallet wasn't there.
4. It was very brave of him to rush into the burning house.
5. He reached the station exhausted and was very disappointed to learn that the train had just left.
6. The crime seems to have been committed by a left- hand man.
7. I was about to leave the house when the phone rang .
8. This is the plan for you to be met at the station.
9. She is anxious that they should have very possible advantage . ( câu này chưa hiểu lắm )
10. Would you be very kind to translate this for me?
11. He appears to be killed with a blunt instrument ( He appears.......use passive infinitive )
12. He took out his spare wheel and was very disappointed to discover that tire was also punctured.

Top Bottom