English THPT Bài tập tiếng Anh

T

thythy061041

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I, Choose the correct option a,b,c or d to complete this letter:
Dear Lan,
I've been in Paris for over a week now and I'm having a great (1)............ In the first few days I did quite a lot of (2)...........- the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and all the usual tourist attractions. Most places are absolutely (3)........ with tourists, so yesterday I decided to have a (4)........ round the shops.
Today I've been to a couple of interesting art (5)........ I got (6)......... on my way back to the hotel, but I didn't matter because I discovered really fascinating (7)....... with a lot of little stalls, selling just about everything from apples to antiques.
I ate in the hotel the first night but I usually I (8)..........for dinner- the restaurants are great and I can get a set meal for less than 25 euros. I'm afraid I've (9)....... a lot of money, but I it's a great place. You'll be able to see for yourself(10)......... I get back-I've taken lots of photos.
I hope you're well. I'll write again next week.
1. a. visit b. holiday c. trip d. excursion
2. a. viewing b. sightseeing c. looking d. landscape
3. a. took b. stayed c. packed d. full
4. a. look b. visit c. day-off d. walking
5. a. exhibits b. castles c. concerts d. galleries
6. a. left b. loss c. lost d. disappeared
7. a. temple b. place c. cathedral d. market
8. a. go out b. leave c. call d. stay in
9. a. paid b. spent c. lost d. gotten
10 a. until b. while c. after d. when
II, complete the second sentence in such a way that it has the similar meaning to the printed one, using the word in brackets:
1. Do you know who this talking dictionary belong to? ( whose)
--> Do you..................................................................
2. Huy's accident meant that he couldn't take part in the running race. ( prevented)
--> Huy's accident.................................. the running race.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sayhi

Dear Lan,
I've been in Paris for over a week now and I'm having a great (1)............ In the first few days I did quite a lot of (2)...........- the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and all the usual tourist attractions. Most places are absolutely (3)........ with tourists, so yesterday I decided to have a (4)........ round the shops.
Today I've been to a couple of interesting art (5)........ I got (6)......... on my way back to the hotel, but I didn't matter because I discovered really fascinating (7)....... with a lot of little stalls, selling just about everything from apples to antiques.
I ate in the hotel the first night but I usually I (8)..........for dinner- the restaurants are great and I can get a set meal for less than 25 euros. I'm afraid I've (9)....... a lot of money, but I it's a great place. You'll be able to see for yourself(10)......... I get back-I've taken lots of photos.
8. a. go out b. leave c. call d. stay in:|(Mình nghĩ chỗ này phải dùng quá khứ mới hợp lý chứ nhỉ )
II, complete the second sentence in such a way that it has the similar meaning to the printed one, using the word in brackets:
--> Do you know that whose talking dictionary is
2. Huy's accident meant that he couldn't take part in the running race. ( prevented)
--> Huy's accident prevented him from taking part in the running race.
Lâu rồi t ko học tiếng anh :-SSnên có sai sót gì mọi người góp ý chỉ bảo với nha :D

A

arrigato

Dear Lan,
8. a. go out b. leave c. call d. stay in:|(Mình nghĩ chỗ này phải dùng quá khứ mới hợp lý chứ nhỉ )
--> Do you know whose talking dictionary this is
--> Huy's accident prevented him from taking part in the running race.

Những phần mình đánh dấu đỏ là phần mình làm khác bạn, phần còn lại thì mình cũng làm giống bạn.
I. 8. Câu này thì hiện tại là đúng rồi mà, người viết vẫn đang ở Pháp và vẫn thường xuyên ăn tối ở ngoài.

Top Bottom