Ngoại ngữ Bài tập rèn luyện kỹ năng

Nguyễn Thị Tâm Đoan

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
5 Tháng tám 2017
Hưng Yên
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

sorry, please help me do this exercise:
Read the email and choose the correct answer.
THE EMAIL:
Hi, Lisa!
I've just got back. I must tell you about what I saw on the way home.
I was walking down Fore-street when a guy suddenly shot out of a department store. A security guard was chasing him and shouting: " Stop him! Stop that man ". he'd obviously nicked something. But a bunch of teenagers at the end of the road had heard all the yelling. One of them stuck his foot out. The man tripped and fell over. Then the rest of the teenagers sat on him! LOL! Then the security guard arrived and held the thief until the police arrived. Apparently, he'd stolen some very expensive watches.
It just awesome - Just like in a film. I reckon the teenage boy will get the reward.
BFN Millie x
PS What are you up to this evening?
The question:
- Millie is Lisa' s Friend/ sister/ teacher
- the message is formal/ informal

THANKS BEFORE!!!!!!! ^-^

one_day

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT tích cực 2017
13 Tháng tám 2013
Việt Nam
sorry, please help me do this exercise:
Read the email and choose the correct answer.
THE EMAIL:
Hi, Lisa!
I've just got back. I must tell you about what I saw on the way home.
I was walking down Fore-street when a guy suddenly shot out of a department store. A security guard was chasing him and shouting: " Stop him! Stop that man ". he'd obviously nicked something. But a bunch of teenagers at the end of the road had heard all the yelling. One of them stuck his foot out. The man tripped and fell over. Then the rest of the teenagers sat on him! LOL! Then the security guard arrived and held the thief until the police arrived. Apparently, he'd stolen some very expensive watches.
It just awesome - Just like in a film. I reckon the teenage boy will get the reward.
BFN Millie x
PS What are you up to this evening?
The question:
- Millie is Lisa' s Friend/ sister/ teacher

THANKS BEFORE!!!!!!! ^-^
- Millie is Lisa's Friend/ sister/ teacher

Top Bottom