bài tập ngữ pháp

haothai

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng năm 2017
Thanh pho HCM
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. the car ( be)........ready for him by the time he ( come)...........tomorrow.
2. On arriving at home I ( find) ................that she just (leave)...........a few minutes before.
3. When we ( arrive).........in London tonight, it probably (rain)..........
4. It ( rain)......... hard. We can't do anything until it ( stop)............
5. That evening we ( stay)............up tp talk about the town where he (live)............for some years.
6. Half way to the office Paul ( turn)...............around and (go)..............back home because he ( forget).........to turn the gas off.
7. After he ( finish).............breakfast he (sit)............down to write some letters.
8. She (have) ...........a hard life, but she's always smiling.
9. I think Jim ( be)............out of town

Thanh Trúc Đỗ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường Trung học Thực hành Sài Gòn
1. the car ( be)........ready for him by the time he ( come)...........tomorrow.
2. On arriving at home I ( find) ................that she just (leave)...........a few minutes before.
3. When we ( arrive).........in London tonight, it probably (rain)..........
4. It ( rain)......... hard. We can't do anything until it ( stop)............
5. That evening we ( stay)............up tp talk about the town where he (live)............for some years.
6. Half way to the office Paul ( turn)...............around and (go)..............back home because he ( forget).........to turn the gas off.
7. After he ( finish).............breakfast he (sit)............down to write some letters.
8. She (have) ...........a hard life, but she's always smiling.
9. I think Jim ( be)............out of town
1. the car ( be)is ready for him by the time he ( come) is coming tomorrow.
2. On arriving at home I found( find) that she just (leave) has left a few minutes before.
3. When we ( arrive) arriving in London tonight, it probably (rain) rain
4. It ( rain)is raining hard. We can't do anything until it ( stop) stops
5. That evening we ( stay)stayed up to talk about the town where he (live)has lived for some years.
6. Half way to the office Paul ( turn) turns around and (go) goes back home because he ( forget)forgets to turn the gas off.
7. After he ( finish) finishes breakfast he (sit) sits down to write some letters.
8. She (have) has a hard life, but she's always smiling.
9. I think Jim ( be)is out of town

damdamty

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
10 Tháng năm 2017
Nghệ An
Trường Tâm
1. will have been- comes
2. found-have just left
3. arrive- will be raining
4. is raining- stops
5. stayed- has lived
6. turned- went -forgot
7. had finished - sat
8. has
9. has been
p/s: nghĩ mãi e ms làm ra ^^

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
1. the car ( be).will have been...ready for him by the time he ( come)...comes...tomorrow.
2. On arriving at home I ( find) ...found.....that she (leave)..had just left...a few minutes before.
3. When we ( arrive).arrive...in London tonight, it probably (rain)..will rain...
4. It ( rain).rains... hard. We can't do anything until it ( stop)..stops..
5. That evening we ( stay).lived.....up tp talk about the town where he (live)..has lived...for some years.
6. Half way to the office Paul ( turn)...turned....around and (go)...went....back home because he ( forget).had forgotten.to turn the gas off.
7. After he ( finish)..had finished....breakfast he (sit)..sat...down to write some letters.
8. She (have) ..has...a hard life, but she's always smiling.
9. I think Jim ( be)..have been...out of town

Top Bottom