Bài tập điền từ

Q

quyluabn95

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Everyone is becoming aware that the environment is a serious issue. However, we have not done (1)____ to deal with this problem because we seem to wait for government to (2)____action. In my opinion, individuals can do many things to help (3)____ the problem. To begin (4)____, we can be more responsible in the (5)____ we dispose of waste. We should not throw rubbish into lakes and (6)____. Moreover, we also need to (7)____ the water we use. Fresh water (8)____ drinking is running out in many (9)____ of the world. Finally, I think that if we use (10)____ transport more we can reduce air pollution in cities.

@-)@-)@-)@-)@-)

O

o0honeybaby0o

Everyone is becoming aware that the environment is a serious issue. However, we have not done (1)__enough__ to deal with this problem because we seem to wait for government to (2)__do__action. In my opinion, individuals can do many things to help (3)__for__ the problem. To begin (4)__campaign__, we can be more responsible in the (5)__way__ we dispose of waste. We should not throw rubbish into lakes and (6)__river__. Moreover, we also need to (7)__save__ the water we use. Fresh water (8)_for___ drinking is running out in many (9)__parts__ of the world. Finally, I think that if we use (10)__public__ transport more we can reduce air pollution in cities.

Ohm...hok chắc lắm, nhưng chắc cũng đúng đó! :D

Q

quyluabn95

Mọi người giúp thêm bài nữa nha! Mình hok khá về dạng này lém :p:

I have recently taken up cooking as a hobby. A lot (1)____ my friends find this very amusing as I am not very (2)____ at it yet. It's much (3)____difficult (4)____I thought it was. There are so many things to remember to do and it's very easy to (6)____mistakes. Last week,I invited several people round so I could try out a new (7)____. Everything was ready in the kitchen, so I relaxed with my guests and we (8)____ a drink. But I'm not (9)____ to giving dinner parties and I suddenly remembered that the chicken was still in the freezer. We had to wait two hours (10)____ dinner!

Y

yen_canary_169

I have recently taken up cooking as a hobby. A lot of my friends find this very amusing as I am not very (2)good at it yet. It's much (3)more difficult (4)than I thought it was. There are so many things to remember to do and it's very easy to (6)make mistakes. Last week,I invited several people round so I could try out a new (7)meal?!! . Everything was ready in the kitchen, so I relaxed with my guests and we (8)had a drink. But I'm not (9)reminded to giving dinner parties and I suddenly remembered that the chicken was still in the freezer. We had to wait two hours (10)for dinner!

Mọi người góp ý nha.

Q

quyluabn95

John was involved in a road (2)..........recently. It happened at a road (2)..........John's car had (3)..........down, and as he couldn't (4)..........to start it again, he had left it in the middle of the road. He wanted to find someone to help him (5)..........it to the garage. Just then, a car came round the corner. John (6)..........at the driver but the car was going too (7)..........to stop. It (8)..........and (9)..........John's car. Luckily nobody was (10).........., but the police decided that John was to (11)........... They said that he shouldn't have (12)..........the car in the middle of the road. He told them that he had (13)..........on his warning lights and he thought that other cars would be (14)...........to stop in (15)........... Even so, he had to appear in (16)........... He (17)..........that it was his (18)..........because he had (19)..........to the other driver. But he had to pay a (20)..........of $150.

Top Bottom