Bài tập điền từ thích hợp

D

donald_duck

[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Read the passage and decide which answer (A, B, C, D) best fits eache space
Home life​
*When my friends and I were little girls,(1)___ of us thought we would grow up to be housewives. My mother was detemined that any daughter of(2)___ would have a career-there would be no stay-at-home mothers among her children.(3)____ would not be in the kitchen baking homemade bread. (4)____ would be out there in the workplace showing we were real human beings-just as valuable as any man.
*In Susan Faludi's 1993 book, Backlash(5)____ predicted that women's liberation would get a bad name. Then in 2005, Darla Shine's book, Happy Housewives, told women that (6)____should be proud to become housewives and mothers."Why was being a mum offered to (7)____ as a career?" Shine asks, and (8)____ is not alone. Although I have not given up work completely, (9)___ now have a part-time job allowing me more time for my kids and my husband. (10)___ now get freshly-prepared food everyday, instead of badly cooked meals that nearly killed (11)____ with food poisoning.
*These dáy there are many women like (12)____ who are quietly turning away from work and giving up high-powered jobs in law, medicine, banking and the media. As one friend pointed out, when a married couple are both earning good salaries, a great deal of their hand-earned money goes on income tax. So it seems that a lot of people are"downsizing" and looking for quality of life. Yes, (13)___may have to make cutbacks, but why have it all when you only want a bit?
*I think the problem is that women never really thought about what "work" meant and we never considered all the drawbacks. It is no fun being a woman holding down a job and trying to run a home. Every job in the home is unbelievably time-consuming. But when (14)____ had a full-time job, the fridge was empty, the house was unloved and the babysitter saw the kids more often than I did. At 11p.m I would still be putting their clothes in the washing machine or making (15)___ sandwiches because they did not like the school lunches. I was always exhausted but I never seemed to achieve anything. And there was a complete breakdown in communication between my husband and me. So where was the liberation in that?
1. A. it * B. you * C. none * D. they
2. A. they * B. hers * C. it * D. their
3. A. We * B. It * C. Their * D. Her
4. A. Their * B. You * C. We * D. Mine
5. A. their * B. she * C. you * D. yours
6. A. we * B. he * C. his * D. they
7. A. me * B. myself * C. your * D. yours
8. A. their * B. she * C. they * D. theirs
9. A. your * B. it * C. them * D. I
10. A. They * B. Our * C. Their * D. Her
11. A. your * B. you * C. we * D. them
12. A. he * B. they * C. me * D. we
13. A. you * B. your * C. our D. their
14. A. her * B. them * C. I * D. his
15. A. we * B. its * C. them * D. their

Last edited by a moderator:

tuananh982

Á quân kiên cường WC 2018
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
Read the passage and decide which answer (A, B, C, D) best fits eache space
Home life
*When my friends and I were little girls,(1)___ of us thought we would grow up to be housewives. My mother was detemined that any daughter of(2)___ would have a career-there would be no stay-at-home mothers among her children.(3)____ would not be in the kitchen baking homemade bread. (4)____ would be out there in the workplace showing we were real human beings-just as valuable as any man.
*In Susan Faludi's 1993 book, Backlash(5)____ predicted that women's liberation would get a bad name. Then in 2005, Darla Shine's book, Happy Housewives, told women that (6)____should be proud to become housewives and mothers."Why was being a mum offered to (7)____ as a career?" Shine asks, and (8)____ is not alone. Although I have not given up work completely, (9)___ now have a part-time job allowing me more time for my kids and my husband. (10)___ now get freshly-prepared food everyday, instead of badly cooked meals that nearly killed (11)____ with food poisoning.
*These dáy there are many women like (12)____ who are quietly turning away from work and giving up high-powered jobs in law, medicine, banking and the media. As one friend pointed out, when a married couple are both earning good salaries, a great deal of their hand-earned money goes on income tax. So it seems that a lot of people are"downsizing" and looking for quality of life. Yes, (13)___may have to make cutbacks, but why have it all when you only want a bit?
*I think the problem is that women never really thought about what "work" meant and we never considered all the drawbacks. It is no fun being a woman holding down a job and trying to run a home. Every job in the home is unbelievably time-consuming. But when (14)____ had a full-time job, the fridge was empty, the house was unloved and the babysitter saw the kids more often than I did. At 11p.m I would still be putting their clothes in the washing machine or making (15)___ sandwiches because they did not like the school lunches. I was always exhausted but I never seemed to achieve anything. And there was a complete breakdown in communication between my husband and me. So where was the liberation in that?
1. A. it * B. you * C. none * D. they
2. A. they * B. hers * C. it * D. their
3. A. We * B. It * C. Their * D. Her
4. A. Their * B. You * C. We * D. Mine
5. A. their * B. she * C. you * D. yours
6. A. we * B. he * C. his * D. they
7. A. me * B. myself * C. your * D. yours
8. A. their * B. she * C. they * D. theirs
9. A. your * B. it * C. them * D. I
10. A. They * B. Our * C. Their * D. Her
11. A. your * B. you * C. we * D. them
12. A. he * B. they * C. me * D. we