Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
To really understand a culture, you must speak the language. There is a trend to learn English all over the world now. It is true that English has become the international language of business, aviation and communication. Most leading countries in the world speak English . If we knowEnglish, we can communicate and read books in English. We can learn and understand more about the modern technology and sceince from these advanced countries. I think it is very useful for us to learn English well.
But how to learn English well? I have learned English for three years and I learned both at school and at home. At school, I will ask my teacher or my friends if I don't understand. At home , I often do more grammar exercises in grammar books or use Internet to search new excercises .
Besides, we can learn E by other ways. I always learn structures by heart and make sentences with structures. Now my writing and speaking is very good but my listening is bad. So I often speak e with my friends regularly, learn by heart all the new words, write E words as much as possible , watch TV programs, listen to E tapes or E programs on the radio, read short stories or newspapers in E, use a dictionary to look up new words,etc..
Nowsadays, E is acompulsory sencond language in many countries. That is my ways to learn E. I think we have different ways to learn well. What about you? How do you learn E?
Cái 3

Reactions: fcnoname1230

Quang Trungg

Học sinh xuất sắc
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2015
Hà Nội
THCS Mai Dịch
Bài 2
In recent years, the global trends of travelling have increased more significantly than before. As a result, many countries operating tourist industry have earned various benefits from this business, as well as its negative impacts. Based on these, I do not totally agree that travelers just only bring negative effects to countries that they have visited.

Creating employment opportunities is seen as one of the positive results of tourist industry. For example, huge number of hotels and restaurants has been built up in tourist destinations in order to service foreign visitors, thus local people could receive enormous profits from servicing these travelers. In addition, other people could be hired to be room services, accountants and waiters in order to support the workforces of these tourist services, thus they could earn acceptable wages which would help them to afford their daily demands, such as having meal.

In contrast, a lot of tourists have caused many negative impacts on places where they have visited. To be specific, many travelers who lack of the awareness of protecting cultural values could easily destroy them. As a consequence, many priceless heritage sites worldwide have been ruined by visitors because they love to take pieces of these accent buildings which are seen as their souvenirs.

In conclusion, based on these arguments, tourist industry has its advantages and disadvantages. In order to operate this business effectively and avoid its negative effects as many as possible, governments should focus on developing their citizens's awareness of reserving their unique culture and other ones.

Phương Trang

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Ninh Bình
3. Nowsaday, english is very important and it is an international language, so learning english well have some benefits. First of all, if you speak english well, you can be friend with many peoples worldwide. There are more than two hundred countries and in most of them , English is spoken as mother language, a second language or a foreign language , so you can communicate with many people all over the world by using the internet. Secondly, with ability in reading english, you can search imformation if you want easily. Especially, you can download documents using for your works . Finally, being good at english gives you many chances to have a good job. There are many foreign companies which require employee's english skill. In conclusion, study english well is very useful for your ourlife, so you should learn english well.

Top Bottom