Linh 121212

Học sinh
Thành viên
26 Tháng sáu 2021
Bắc Giang
Trường THCS Bắc lý
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

People in my city love good food and they often eat three meals a day- breakfast, lunch and dinner. At about 7. 00 in the morning, they usually have a light breakfast with a bowl of Pho or eel soup with some slices of toast. Sometimes they have a bowl of instant noodles or a plate of xoi(sticky rice) before going to work. Lunch often starts at about 11. 30, and most of them have lunch at home. They often have rice, fish, meat, and vegetables for lunch. Dinner often started at about 8. 00 in the evening. It is the main meal of the day. People in my city often have rice with lots of fresh vegetables and a lot of seafood or various kinds of meat. Then, they often have some fruit and a glass of green tea. I think food in my city is wonderful,healthy and very tasty.
1. How many meals do people in Ba's city have a day?
2. Do people in Ba's city have Pho for breakfast?
3. When do people in Ba's city have lunch and dinner?
4. What does Ba think about food in his city?

hoangtuan9123

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
26 Tháng một 2018
Hà Nội
THPT Xuân Đỉnh
People in my city love good food and they often eat three meals a day- breakfast, lunch and dinner. At about 7. 00 in the morning, they usually have a light breakfast with a bowl of Pho or eel soup with some slices of toast. Sometimes they have a bowl of instant noodles or a plate of xoi(sticky rice) before going to work. Lunch often starts at about 11. 30, and most of them have lunch at home. They often have rice, fish, meat, and vegetables for lunch. Dinner often started at about 8. 00 in the evening. It is the main meal of the day. People in my city often have rice with lots of fresh vegetables and a lot of seafood or various kinds of meat. Then, they often have some fruit and a glass of green tea. I think food in my city is wonderful,healthy and very tasty.

Chú thích:
Câu 1

Câu 2 [tex]\rightarrow[/tex]Yes, they do
Câu 3
Câu 4

Top Bottom