JoJo- TJZ

Học sinh
Thành viên
9 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
THCS Vạn Thái
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

EXERCISE1 : Complete the sentences with the words given. There is one extra word.
turned out down on bring passed
1. She…………. down our invitation to join us for the trip as her mother didn’t allow her to go.

2. These traditional crafts have ……….been down from parent to child over many generations.

3. The owner decided to close …….. the department store because it was not running well.

4. We have produced a new type of silk. Why don’t you come and find…………… about it?

5. I am saving money to buy the new album which my favourite band is going to ……… out at the end of this year.

Reactions: Tam Cửu

Tam Cửu

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2017
Hải Dương
Đại học
EXERCISE1 : Complete the sentences with the words given. There is one extra word.
1. She…………. down our invitation to join us for the trip as her mother didn’t allow her to go.

2. These traditional crafts have ……….been down from parent to child over many generations.

3. The owner decided to close …….. the department store because it was not running well.

4. We have produced a new type of silk. Why don’t you come and find…………… about it?

5. I am saving money to buy the new album which my favourite band is going to ……… out at the end of this year.
1. She turned down our invitation to join us for the trip as her mother didn't allow her to go
2. These traditional crafts have been passed down from parent to child over many generations
3. The owner decided to close down the department store because it was not running well
4. We have produced a new type of silk. Why don't you come and find out about it?
5. I am saving money to buy the new album which my favourite band is going to bring out at the end of this year.

If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
Bên cạnh thì box Anh có một loạt những topic học thuật cũng như bài tập tự luyện cho các bạn củng cố hơn! Theo dõi box Anh cũng như các môn học khác để được cải thiện trình độ mỗi ngày
Tổng hợp đề, ngữ pháp trọng tâm & từ vựng ôn thi
Chúc bạn học tốt nhé

Nhạt 2k9

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng một 2021
Hà Nội
THCS MINH KHAI

1. She…turned . down our invitation to join us for the trip as her mother didn’t allow her to go.

2. These traditional crafts have …passed…….been down from parent to child over many generations.

3. The owner decided to close …down….. the department store because it was not running well.

4. We have produced a new type of silk. Why don’t you come and find…out………… about it?

5. I am saving money to buy the new album which my favourite band is going to …bring… out at the end of this year.​

Top Bottom