MonMS _903

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
Hải Phòng
THPT Tiên Lãng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Rewrite the sentences, using the present perfect or the present perfect continuous.
1. I started discussing my research proposal with my professor at the beginning of my course. We're still discussing it.
→ _______________________________________________________________________________________
2. Nam's still studying English. He started studying it two years ago. (for)
→ _______________________________________________________________________________________
3. I started learning how to play the piano eight months ago. I'm still learning it.
4. He attended two online vocational courses: one in 2012 and the other in 2013. (twice)
5. They visited this college in 2009, 2012 and 2014. (three times)
6. The British Council established IELTS a long time ago. It still uses this test as an international standardised test of English for non- native English language speakers. (for)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
7. She started her research project last month. She's still doing it.
8. The university started building a new campus in May. They are still building it. (since)
9. The graduate students started arriving at four o'clock. They are all in the lecture hall.

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
1. I started discussing my research proposal with my professor at the beginning of my course. We're still discussing it.
→ I have been discussing my research proposal with my professor since the beginning of my course.
2. Nam's still studying English. He started studying it two years ago. (for)
→ Nam has been studying English for two years.
3. I started learning how to play the piano eight months ago. I'm still learning it.
→ I have been learning how to play the piano for eight months.
4. He attended two online vocational courses: one in 2012 and the other in 2013. (twice)
→ He has attended online vocational courses twice.
5. They visited this college in 2009, 2012 and 2014. (three times)
→ They have visited this college three times.
6. The British Council established IELTS a long time ago. It still uses this test as an international standardised test of English for non- native English language speakers. (for)
→ The British Council has been using IELTS as an .... for a long time.
7. She started her research project last month. She's still doing it.
→ She has been doing her research project since last month.
8. The university started building a new campus in May. They are still building it. (since)
→ The university has been building a new campus since May.
9. The graduate students started arriving at four o'clock. They are all in the lecture hall.
→ The graduate students have arrived in the lecture hall since four o'clock.

Tham khảo lý thuyết các thì.

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: MonMS _903
Top Bottom