Thành viên
12 Tháng ba 2017

Tên để làm gì

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Lê Quý Đôn
Viết 1 bức thư gửi tới người bạn nước ngoài của em để giới thiệu về danh lam thắng cảnh của đất nước ( bài viết bằng tiếng anh ạ)
Dear Alice,
How are you? I was very busy so i couldn't have a talk with you. I visited Ha Long Bay for a short holiday with my family and it's the wonderful one. Ha Long bay is UNESCO World heritage site and popular travel destination in Quang Ninh province, Viet Nam.
Administratively, the bay belongs to Ha Long city, Cam Pha town, and is a part of Van Don District. It is famous for its natural beauty, such as the bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes. The bay consists of a dense cluster of some 1,600 limestone monolicthic islands each topped with thick jungle vegetation, rising spectacularly from the ocean. Several of the islands are hollow, with enormous caves, for example, Sung Sot cave which is one of the most beautiful cave in the world, as you see its name shows how great it is. There are two bigger islands, Tuan Chau and Cat Ba, that have permanent inhabitants, as well as tourist facilities including hotels and beaches with more and more attractive small islands. Hạ Long Bay also marked important events in the history of VN with many artifacts found in Bai Tho Mount, Dau Go cave, Bai Chay. So it is an disputable the fact that Ha Long Bay is called as a huge picture wearing extremely lively. That's the beautiful art works, the flowers of creation, of nature turn thousands of islands senseless silence became quite sculpture, painting with all our perfect appearance, charm, just very familiar just as alien to human beings.This is one of the best trip i have ever had :)
What about your country's landmark?
I'm looking forward to hearing about it!
Yours truly,
(your name)

Top Bottom