English THPT An excursion

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown
1.Viết một bài văn ngắn bằng tiếng anh giới thiệu về 1 cảnh đẹp của Việt Nam(khoảng 10 dòng)
Thien Mu pagoda was built on Ha Khe Hill, on the left bank of the Perfume River. The name "Thien Mu" means "Heavenly Lady". The pagoda covers an area about 4 hectares. There are some note worthy works and objects of value such as the seven-tier Phuoc Duyen tower, which is 21.24 metres high. The bell in tower, called Dai Hong Chung, was cast in the 18th century and was decorated with beautiful patterns. This is a beautiful and romantic pagoda which attracts deeply to all Hue's inhabitants

Đà Lạt
1/
When someone mentioned the ideal destination for holidays, the first place I think of is Da Lat. For a long time, this place has been famous for its colorful flowers, ancient villas nestling in the pine forests or the characteristic fog. The landscape is very poetic, the climate is also mild so that the vegetation is pretty diverse and available. On big occasions or long holidays, Dalat has become a great destination to attract far tourists to come here, the background for beautiful wedding albums and also the venue for large and small national events. Not long ago, I travelled to here with my dear friends, together created so many beautiful memories of youth. For me, Da Lat has become an exciting destination on the travel route around the world.
2/
Da Lat city is located in the center of the southern highlands, 300 km far from the north of Ho Chi Minh City. In this beautiful city, the weather changes constantly, the noon is quite warm and cool while in the evening it is greatly cold. In general, the climate is relatively mild and suitable for avaiable flora and fauna to grow. This is also the reason that in Da Lat there are many kinds of beautiful and precious flower. When we come here , it is like that we go to the forest with all kinds of flowers such as hydrangea flowers, mi mo da flowers, Mexican sunflowers, ... In addition, in Da Lat there are many interesting places such as Me Linh coffee garden, Than Tho lake, Camly waterfall, Da Lat station, ... The more we discover, the more beauty and excitement in Dalat we find. I hope that there will be more opportunities to come there in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hàn Vân
Top Bottom