Thành viên
20 Tháng mười một 2018

Snowbun

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
28 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Nội
Life
write a short passage about a plan for a trip to a place in viet nam(viết một đoạn văn ngắn về kế hoạch cho một chuyến đi đến một nơi ở việt nam)
giúp mình với cần gấp
Hey, bạn thử tham khảo bài của mình nhé ^^

Whenever it comes to planning for a holiday trip, I would get nuts. Just like this time. I am going to Nha Trang where there is Vinpearl Land and the beach. I am so excited but also mad. I couldn't figure out a plan for my holiday. It's a pretty short trip and that's why it drives me insane. I want to visit to many places but if that's the case, I would be spending only a short time at each spot. So, after having a meeting with my dog who's gonna be at my parent's place, I'm gonna jump on the plan next week. Then, I'll get on the taxi to the hotel that I've already booked through Trivago. After checking in, I'll be in the room for the rest of the day. Because my holiday is so short that I'll just be wandering around the streets and take many pictures and videos. Done. Now, on third day of the trip, I'll be going to Vinpearl Land with my friends. On the next day, we'll be going to the beach, having fun splashing around and have dinner at Panaroma. I know, so excited. That's all. I'll have to com back to my home on the next day and stay with my dog. I'll have to work again, instead of resting and I'll have to go to the park instead of the beach. But it's all good, I'll have fun and it's better than none.
IB

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom