English THPT Write a letter to apply for the job advertisemnet

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Write a letter to apply for the job advertisement.
Em có một số mẫu sắn như thế này, cj tham khảo nha:
160 Nguyen Nghiem street,
Duc Pho, Quang Ngai
February 07, 2021
Director
Heart to Heart Charity Centre
15 Ha Thanh street, Ha Noi, Vietnam
Dear sir or madam
I am writing to apply for a job of a volunteer teacher at Heart to Heart Charity Centre. I saw the advertisement on my school notice board last Tuesday.
I have a great deal of experience in teaching children. Last summer, I taught Vietnamese at a tutoring centre in my neighborhood. The students made significant progress after the course.
I am hard-working, patient and reliable. If necessary, I can send you a reference from my teacher and a copy of my volunteer certificate.
I am available for an interview any day after school or at weekends. If my application is successful, I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Your faithfully,
(Tên)
Dear Mrs. Lily,
I am writing to you in reference to the advertisement for a baby sitter you posted on the local newspaper. I would like to apply for the job.
I am able to cope with children as I spent two years working in the local kindergarten. I am knowlegeable of child caring and cookery so that I believe I can provide your child with proper care. I am also a patient and humorous person.
Now, I am free almost weekday except Friday's afternoon.

So far, I have worked for Mrs. Kristen, Mrs. Emma for the same position.
I hope to work with you. Please let me know if you want further information.
I am looking forward to your response.
Sincerely,
(Tên)
First and last name: ………………........................................ ....................
Current home address: ............................................ ........... ………….
Phone number: ......... …………… ................................ ................
Day month Year.
Mr / Ms. (Full name)
Position / Occupation: ………… ........................................ ................
Company name: ……………......................................... .................
Company address: ……………........................................ .................
To: .......................................................
Not through the newspaper ... ............., I know that your company is looking for recruitment …… .........…. I wish to try my best in the very dynamic working environment of your company. With my existing qualifications and experience, I am confident to be able to take this role well at the company ... .......................... ..….
As mentioned in the attached profile, I have a lot of experience working with companies ……… .............. …… in the position ………… .. In addition Also, I have experience in ... ............................ …… during my time working with the company…. ...................... ……. specialized in business ……… ............. …… As one of the top ten graduates of the School …… ............... . ……., I am completely confident with my knowledge of the field ……… .........… ...
In addition, I have one year of experience working for a company ……… .............. …… at the position ……… ......... ........……… after graduation. I believe that these are valuable foundations that can help me understand and meet the needs of the Company well.
Thank you very much for your valuable time reviewing this cover letter. I hope you can arrange a most recent face-to-face interview so that I can present more clearly about myself as well as find out more detailed requirements for the position ……… .... ...............…….. of the company.
Thank you!
(Name)

Top Bottom