Viết topic

Maria Mariko

Banned
Banned
Thành viên
14 Tháng năm 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Quỳnh Hồng
Banh beo has only appeared in the past ten years but has become a familiar and favorite dish of many people, especially the students. Nghe An’s banh beo is made from filter flour with shrimp paste meat, fried Top with onion and fat and serve with coriander. People have to knead the dough multiple times to be able to have a good batch of banh beo. The dough will be squeezed into small balls after being kneaded carefully. Then people will spread the dough into a flat circle in the palm of the hand, fill in and skillfully pull the dough to cover the whole filling. To make the cake look better, vendors often shape the cake to look like a duckweed. After the molding process, the cake will be dropped into a pot of boiling water. Cover again until the cake comes out and has a clear color, banh beo is clearly visible, being kneaded carefully. Then people will spread the dough into a flat circle in the palm of the hand, fill in and skillfully pull the dough to cover the whole filling. To make the cake look better, vendors often shape the cake to look like a duckweed. After the molding process, the cake will be dropped into a pot of boiling water. Cover again until the cake comes out and has a clear color, the bread is clearly visible, fried black as fire. But that is the unique point of the cake. The more stir-fried the shrimp are, the more they infuse the spices and when they eat they feel fragrant and fleshy
Món bánh bèo

Người ẩn danh trong bóng tối

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
21 Tháng mười một 2018
Hà Nội
Ở đậu
Hello everyone .. My name is .................... Today, I'm speaking to food. My favourite food is the bread. It is very delicious . I lke about it. The color of the bread is brown. ...................
Bạn tự viết tiếp nhé
Bài này nó hơi ngắn chút

ihattl

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
21 Tháng chín 2019
Bình Định
Trường Trung học cơ sở Nhơn Hòa
Talk about the topic food and drink(from 4 to 5 sentences)
Nhanh nha mk đang cần
Hello, my name is ........... I'm ......... years old. My hobbies are eating because I want to have a healthy body.
My favorite food/ drinks is ...
I enjoy eating/ drinking/ consuming ...
I am a big fan of eating/ drinking/ consuming ...
I often have ... for my meals.
I do not think that ... is what I enjoy eating/ drinking/ consuming.
In my breakfast/ lunch/ dinner, I seldom/ rarely eat/ drink/ consume ...
One of the types of food/ drinks that I do not fancy is ...
If I can choose, I prefer ... to ... because ...

Reactions: Maria Mariko

Ái Quyên

Học sinh
Thành viên
1 Tháng mười hai 2019
Đồng Tháp
THCS
Pho is one of my favorite foods. Pho is the most popular and special dish in our country, Vietnam. There are two main kinds of Pho: Pho with beef and Pho with chicken. Pho is served in a bowl with a specific cut of white rice noodles in clear beef broth, with slim cuts of beef (steak, fatty flank, lean flank, brisket). Chicken Pho is made using the same spices as beef, but the broth is made using only chicken bones and meat, as well as some internal organs of the chicken, such as the heart, the undeveloped eggs and the gizzard. I always enjoy a bowl of hot and spicy Pho for breakfast. Mornings are a special time for pho in Vietnam. I love Pho and I can eat it every morning without boring.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Banh beo has only appeared in the past ten years but has become a familiar and favorite dish of many people, especially the students. Nghe An’s banh beo is made from filter flour with shrimp paste meat, fried Top with onion and fat and serve with coriander. People have to knead the dough multiple times to be able to have a good batch of banh beo. The dough will be squeezed into small balls after being kneaded carefully. Then people will spread the dough into a flat circle in the palm of the hand, fill in and skillfully pull the dough to cover the whole filling. To make the cake look better, vendors often shape the cake to look like a duckweed. After the molding process, the cake will be dropped into a pot of boiling water. Cover again until the cake comes out and has a clear color, banh beo is clearly visible, being kneaded carefully. Then people will spread the dough into a flat circle in the palm of the hand, fill in and skillfully pull the dough to cover the whole filling. To make the cake look better, vendors often shape the cake to look like a duckweed. After the molding process, the cake will be dropped into a pot of boiling water. Cover again until the cake comes out and has a clear color, the bread is clearly visible, fried black as fire. But that is the unique point of the cake. The more stir-fried the shrimp are, the more they infuse the spices and when they eat they feel fragrant and fleshy
Món bánh bèo
Banh beo has only appeared in the past ten years but has become a familiar and favorite dish of many people, especially the students. Nghe An’s banh beo is made from filter flour with shrimp paste meat, fried Top with onion and fat, and serve with coriander. People have to knead the dough multiple times to be able to have a good batch of banh beo. The dough will be squeezed into small balls after being pressed carefully. Then people will spread the mixture into a flat circle in the palm of the hand, fill in and skillfully pull the dough to cover the whole filling. To make the cake look better, vendors often shape the loaf to look like duckweed. After the molding process, the cake will be dropped into a pot of boiling water. Cover again until the cake comes out and has a bright color, banh beo is clearly visible, being kneaded carefully. Then people will spread the dough into a flat circle in the palm of the hand, fill in and skillfully pull the dough to cover the whole filling. To make the cake look better, vendors often shape the cake to look like duckweed. After the molding process, the cake will be dropped into a pot of boiling water. Cover again until the cake comes out and has a clear color, the bread is clearly visible, fried black as fire. But that is the unique point of the cake. The more stir-fried the shrimp are, the more they infuse the spices and when they eat they feel fragrant and fleshy
-------
Sử dụng ít Passive voice thôi em nhé
Pho is one of my favorite foods. Pho is the most popular and special dish in our country, Vietnam. There are two main kinds of Pho: Pho with beef and Pho with chicken. Pho is served in a bowl with a specific cut of white rice noodles in clear beef broth, with slim cuts of beef (steak, fatty flank, lean flank, brisket). Chicken Pho is made using the same spices as beef, but the broth is made using only chicken bones and meat, as well as some internal organs of the chicken, such as the heart, the undeveloped eggs and the gizzard. I always enjoy a bowl of hot and spicy Pho for breakfast. Mornings are a special time for pho in Vietnam. I love Pho and I can eat it every morning without boring.
Pho is one of my favorite foods. Pho is the most popular and special dish in our country, Vietnam (quá ngắn, em có thể gộp lại thành 1 câu). There are two main kinds of Pho: Pho with beef and Pho with chicken. Pho is served in a bowl with a specific cut of white rice noodles in clear beef broth, with slim cuts of beef (steak, fatty flank, lean flank, brisket). Chicken Pho is made using the same spices as beef, but the broth is made using only chicken bones and meat, as well as some internal organs of the chicken, such as the heart, the undeveloped eggs and the gizzard. I always enjoy a bowl of hot and spicy Pho for breakfast. Mornings are a special time for pho in Vietnam. I love Pho and I can eat it every morning without boring.
-------
Sử dụng ít Passive voice thôi em nhé

Reactions: Maria Mariko
Top Bottom