Phạm Thanh Bình 241206

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2018
Cà Mau
THCS Võ Thị Sáu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1) She doesn't live in London because she isn't know anyone there.
=> She'd ............................................................................................
2) I can't live in the country because I can't find a job there.
=> I'd ............................................................................................
3) I don't have a spare ticket. I can't take you to the concert.
=> If I ............................................................................................
4) The school children sowed some seeds, but they forgot to water them so they didn't grow.
=> If the children ................................................................................
5) They don't understand the problem. They won't find a solution.
=> If they ............................................................................................

mbappe2k5

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
7 Tháng tám 2019
Hà Nội
Trường Đời
=> She'd ............................................................................................
=> I'd ............................................................................................
=> If I ............................................................................................
4) The school children sowed some seeds, but they forgot to water them so they didn't grow.
=> If the children ................................................................................
=> If they ............................................................................................
1. She’d live in London if she knew someone there.
2. I’d live in the country if I could find a job there.
3. If I had a spare ticket, I could take you to the concert.
4. If the school children watered some seeds, they would grow.
5. If they understood the problem, they’d find the solution.
Bạn tham khảo nhé, không có gì phức tạp đâu, đều là kiến thức cơ bản của câu ĐK loại 2 thôi.

Khánh Hồ Bá

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tư 2019
Nghệ An
THCS Sơn Hải
1.She doesn't live in London because she isn't know anyone there.ở đây phải là doeso't mới phải chứ nhỉ

Nakroth AIC 2k6

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
31 Tháng mười 2019
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trần Văn Ơn
=> She'd live in London if she know someone
=> I'd live in the country if i could find a job
=> If I had a spare ticket, I could take you to the concert
=> If the children watered seeds, its would grow up
=> If they understood the problem, they would find a solution.

Top Bottom