Talk about a competition or contest you have recently joined or seen. Use the suggestions below

Phan Tú Anh

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng mười 2017
Thanh Hóa
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Talk about a competition or contest you have recently joined or seen. Use the suggestions below
1. Where and when did you see or take part in it ?
2. What type of competition or contest was it ?
3. Who organized it?
4. Who participated in it ?
5 Who won the competitiom/ contest?
6. Did you enjoy it ? Why / Why not.
cái này thuộc phần speaking unit 6 lớp 11. Tuần sau kiểm tra nói nên bạn nào làm hộ tớ 1 đoạn ngắn với.

Nguyễn Linh_2006

Cựu Mod Hóa
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2018
Nam Định
THPT chuyên Lê Hồng Phong
1. Where and when did you see or take part in it ?
2. What type of competition or contest was it ?
3. Who organized it?
4. Who participated in it ?
5 Who won the competitiom/ contest?
6. Did you enjoy it ? Why / Why not.
Last month I took part in an English Competition in District 5. The competition was about telling stories in English. It was held/ organized by the Education Department of Ho Chi Minh City.
There were 15 representatives from chosen schools participating the competition. The contestant from Nguyen Tat Thanh High School won the contest and got a nice prize with English books.
I was sorry that I wasn't successful, but I enjoyed it very much because it was a good time for me to practise my English speaking.

Phan Tú Anh

Học sinh
Thành viên
13 Tháng mười 2017
Thanh Hóa
Last month I took part in an English Competition in District 5. The competition was about telling stories in English. It was held/ organized by the Education Department of Ho Chi Minh City.
There were 15 representatives from chosen schools participating the competition. The contestant from Nguyen Tat Thanh High School won the contest and got a nice prize with English books.
I was sorry that I wasn't successful, but I enjoyed it very much because it was a good time for me to practise my English speaking.
bài này tớ xem trên mạng rồi, tớ cần bài thực tế hơn chút, các cuộc thi như vẽ, thể dục hay ca hát ấy...

Thảo Liên

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Sư phạm Hà Nội 2
Em có thể tham khảo bài này nhé
Have you taken part in a competition? I have taken part in a talented competition with my class last sunday, which was held in my school. All students could join in this competition, but there were only 5 teams which got to the final. Luckily, my team's class was in this group. Acts were so interesting, one team sang, other team danced,... my class performed a play with slogan :" Protect the environment is protect your life". Happily, we won the contest and got a prize with a beautiful cup. Our teacher was proud of this victory. Actually, we had a pretty memory, and I hope that we will have more prizes.

Top Bottom