THPT Krông Ana
Reactions: Tam Cửu

Phạm Tuyên

Học sinh
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2018
Đồng Tháp
THCS Bình Thành
Viết một đoạn văn kể về một cuộc thi mà em từng tham gia hoặc xem trên tivi, báo, mạng v.v.v
Gợi ý
Ở đâu, làm gì, khi nào , ai tổ chức, ai tham gia, ai chiến thắng v.v.
bn tham khảo nhé!
it’s quite hard for me to think about an example of a competition I’ve entered as generally speaking I am not a very competitive individual! However, I can think of one competition that I entered, which I think you will find funny. I’m going to tell you what I had to do, what the competition was for including the prize, and what happened after I entered.
Many years ago I used to live in a town called Leamington Spa. One of the few independent shops in the town was a large old-fashioned department store which sold quite traditional items like haberdashery products for sewing and knitting and gentlemen’s gloves and handkerchiefs. Over time, they decided they needed to extend their product range to attract new customers, so they held a competition in a weekly local newspaper. The competition was very easy to enter, you simply had to complete your name and address on the coupon and post it into the newspaper offices of the Leamington Courier. The prize was to be a specially fitted lingerie set, as a way of launching their new selection of ladies underwear!
I never win competitions, or I thought I never did. So I was amazed when a couple of weeks after posting my entry I received a letter telling me that I was one of three lucky winners! I was instructed to come to the store for a fitting and informed that ‘a photographer from the local paper would be on hand to photograph the winners afterwards!’ It was very funny, the letter was badly written, and it made it sound as if we would be expected to pose in our winning underwear and agree to be pictured in the local news! I duly went along to the store, where the comedy continued. Although the brassiere range was supposed to be suitable for women of all shapes and sized, in fact, none of the three of us who had won could be correctly fitted into the bras available. Embarrassed, the manager of the store offered us alternative products, and the photographer from the paper said he still wanted a shot of all the winners with an appropriate background. After some discussion, he got us to peer into a brochure, as if choosing a glamorous underwear set, whilst behind us were rails and rails of lingerie. The lingerie department wasn’t very big, and nor was it well lit. Our photographer was unfortunately rather generously proportioned and he struggled to move his ample frae between the rails of clothes to get the right camera angle. Eventually, he stepped back without looking properly, and as he did so knocked over some rails of bras and knickers and ended up in a tangled heap of coat hangers, fallen rails and covered in a selection of compromising underwear. I hadn’t laughed so much in years!
So how do I feel about the competition? Well, I was amazed to win something, and I did end up with quite a nice new set of underwear for very little effort, but most importantly of all, I had a really hilarious day collecting my prize and I hope you will agree I got a good anecdote out of it too!

Vy Mity

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2017
Đắk Lắk
THPT Krông Ana
bn tham khảo nhé!
it’s quite hard for me to think about an example of a competition I’ve entered as generally speaking I am not a very competitive individual! However, I can think of one competition that I entered, which I think you will find funny. I’m going to tell you what I had to do, what the competition was for including the prize, and what happened after I entered.
Many years ago I used to live in a town called Leamington Spa. One of the few independent shops in the town was a large old-fashioned department store which sold quite traditional items like haberdashery products for sewing and knitting and gentlemen’s gloves and handkerchiefs. Over time, they decided they needed to extend their product range to attract new customers, so they held a competition in a weekly local newspaper. The competition was very easy to enter, you simply had to complete your name and address on the coupon and post it into the newspaper offices of the Leamington Courier. The prize was to be a specially fitted lingerie set, as a way of launching their new selection of ladies underwear!
I never win competitions, or I thought I never did. So I was amazed when a couple of weeks after posting my entry I received a letter telling me that I was one of three lucky winners! I was instructed to come to the store for a fitting and informed that ‘a photographer from the local paper would be on hand to photograph the winners afterwards!’ It was very funny, the letter was badly written, and it made it sound as if we would be expected to pose in our winning underwear and agree to be pictured in the local news! I duly went along to the store, where the comedy continued. Although the brassiere range was supposed to be suitable for women of all shapes and sized, in fact, none of the three of us who had won could be correctly fitted into the bras available. Embarrassed, the manager of the store offered us alternative products, and the photographer from the paper said he still wanted a shot of all the winners with an appropriate background. After some discussion, he got us to peer into a brochure, as if choosing a glamorous underwear set, whilst behind us were rails and rails of lingerie. The lingerie department wasn’t very big, and nor was it well lit. Our photographer was unfortunately rather generously proportioned and he struggled to move his ample frae between the rails of clothes to get the right camera angle. Eventually, he stepped back without looking properly, and as he did so knocked over some rails of bras and knickers and ended up in a tangled heap of coat hangers, fallen rails and covered in a selection of compromising underwear. I hadn’t laughed so much in years!
So how do I feel about the competition? Well, I was amazed to win something, and I did end up with quite a nice new set of underwear for very little effort, but most importantly of all, I had a really hilarious day collecting my prize and I hope you will agree I got a good anecdote out of it too!
Bạn có thể tóm tắt lại hộ mình được không

Tam Cửu

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười một 2017
Hải Dương
Đại học
Viết một đoạn văn kể về một cuộc thi mà em từng tham gia hoặc xem trên tivi, báo, mạng v.v.v
Gợi ý
I have attended many competitions in different phases of my life and have won some prizes from those competitions as well. One such contest that I would like to talk about was the .........competition that I participated in my school.

Tôi đã tham dự nhiều cuộc thi trong các giai đoạn khác nhau của cuộc đời tôi và đã giành được một số giải thưởng từ các cuộc thi đó. Một trong những cuộc thi mà tôi muốn nói đến là cuộc thi ........ mà tôi đã tham gia ở trường trung học của tôi.

On the day of the contest, I....đã làm j thì liệt kê ra

I felt really happy and proud that I did well in this competition.
Tôi cảm thấy thực sự hạnh phúc và tự hào rằng tôi đã làm tốt trong cuộc thi này.

đoạn văn của bạn phạm Tuyên hơi tế nhị nhất là cái phần thưởng :3

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
I have attended many competitions in different phases of my life and have won some prizes from those competitions as well. One such contest that I would like to talk about was the Cycling competition that I participated in my college.
I was then a student of the college and around 15 years old. One day I noticed an advertisement in our local newspaper that an inter-college cycling competition would be held on next week. The entry fee would be 20.000 VND and the prizes would be given to the first three cyclers. I had a passion for cycling and that’s why I thought to participate it.
On the day of the contest, I went to the starting point and registered my name in the competition. I took my bicycle and wore my cycling dresse. I noticed there were around 30 competitors and I was asked to stand at my start point. With the sound of the whistle, I start cycling. I had almost no intention of winning prized but I simply did concentrate on cycling. The total distance was around 1 kilometers. After I finished the racing, I was really surprised to hear that I won the third prize. Some of my classmates were shouting because I was one of the three prize winners.
I felt really happy and proud that I did well in this competition. Actually, I never took my cycling habit seriously but I did well in that competition. So after that I started practicing and participating in other cycling competitions as well.
dịch
Tôi đã tham dự nhiều cuộc thi trong các giai đoạn khác nhau của cuộc đời tôi và đã giành được một số giải thưởng từ các cuộc thi đó. Một trong những cuộc thi mà tôi muốn nói đến là cuộc thi đua xe đạp mà tôi đã tham gia ở trường trung học của tôi
Tôi khi đó là một học sinh trung học và chỉ khoảng 15 tuổi. Một ngày nọ, tôi thấy một quảng cáo trong tờ báo địa phương của chúng tôi rằng một cuộc thi đua xe đạp liên trường sẽ được tổ chức vào tuần kế đó. Lệ phí tham dự sẽ là 20.000 VND và giải thưởng sẽ được trao cho ba tay đau về xếp hạng đầu tiên. Tôi vốn đã có một niềm đam mê với xe đạp và đó là lý do tại sao tôi nghĩ đến việc tham gia cuộc thi đó.
Vào ngày thi, tôi đã đi đến và đăng ký tên của tôi cho cuộc thi. Tôi đã mang theo xe đạp và mặc trang phục đua xe của mình. Tôi nhận thấy có khoảng 30 đối thủ và tôi đã được yêu cầu đứng vào điểm xuất phát. Khi tiếng còi vang lên, tôi bắt đầu đạp xe. Tôi đã hầu như không có ý định giành chiến thắng mà chỉ đơn giản là tập trung vào việc đạp xe. Tổng chiều dài đường đua là khoảng 1km. Sau khi tôi hoàn thành cuộc đua, tôi thực sự ngạc nhiên khi biết rằng mình đã giành được giải ba. Một số bạn học của tôi đã hét lên bởi vì tôi là một trong ba người chiến thắng giải.
Tôi cảm thấy thực sự hạnh phúc và tự hào rằng tôi đã làm tốt trong cuộc thi này. Trên thực tế, tôi không bao giờ thực hành nghiêm túc việc đạp xe nhưng lại làm tốt trong cuộc thi đó. Vì vậy sau đó tôi đã bắt đầu luyện tập và tham gia các cuộc đua xe đạp khác.

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Gợi ý
Em nên tự viết 1 bài dựa trên bài của bạn, như vậy sẽ tốt hơn cho bản thân em

Top Bottom