choose the best answer+explain

nhuhong_sutu

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. I ... have lots of free time before I started working here (do / had to/ used to/ should)
2. the fact that he wasn't prepared for his interview well enough ... obvious (is/ are/ was/ were)
3.read the sign, please. It says "English ... here" ( speaking/ spoken/ should speak/ must speak)
4.Would you mind if I ... your dictionary for a while? (borrow/ borrowing/ borrowed/ would borrow)

Lục Vân Tiên

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng tư 2017
Thanh Hóa
Minecraft Gamer
1. I used have lots of free time before I started working here
2. The fact that he wasn't prepared for his interview well enough was obvious
3. Read the sign, please. It says "English must speak here"
4. Would you mind if I borrowed your dictionary for a while?

_dm.ttt

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
7 Tháng sáu 2017
Đắk Lắk
FTU2
1. I ... have lots of free time before I started working here (do / had to/ used to/ should) (cấu trúc used to V : đã từng)
2. the fact that he wasn't prepared for his interview well enough ... obvious (is/ are/ was/ were) (mệnh đề danh từ)
3.read the sign, please. It says "English ... here" ( speaking/ spoken/ should speak/ must speak) (biển báo, mệnh lệnh)
4.Would you mind if I ... your dictionary for a while? (borrow/ borrowing/ borrowed/ would borrow) (cấu trúc mind thông thường)

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
1. I ... have lots of free time before I started working here (do / had to/ used to/ should)
used to-V: thói quen trong quá khứ
2. the fact that he wasn't prepared for his interview well enough ... obvious (is/ are/ was/ were)
đây là câu kể
3.read the sign, please. It says "English ... here" ( speaking/ spoken/ should speak/ must speak)
English speaking: nói tiếng anh
4.Would you mind if I ... your dictionary for a while? (borrow/ borrowing/ borrowed/ would borrow)
would you mind if I+ V(QKĐ): Đề nghị một cách lịch sự

Reactions: Ye Ye
Top Bottom