choose the best answer

nhuhong_sutu

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
6 Tháng ba 2017
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. "Yes, I sent it to the ... account " (own/ very/ main/ just )
2.When you buy something, .... you don't throw away your receipt (remember/ make sure/ making sure/ quite sure)
3.It's ... unlikely that they will want to live in the city- they're country lovers ( highly/ totally/ completely/ absolutely)
4.they have set up a ... bank in california (drive-in / in-and-out drive/ driving/ drive-out)

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
2.When you buy something, .... you don't throw away your receipt (remember/ make sure/ making sure/ quite sure)
3.It's ... unlikely that they will want to live in the city- they're country lovers ( highly/ totally/ completely/ absolutely)
4.they have set up a ... bank in california (drive-in / in-and-out drive/ driving/ drive-out)

- a drive-in bank is one that you can use or visit without getting out of your car.

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
  • main account: tài khoản chính
  • khi bạn mua thứ gì đó, hãy đảm bảo rằng bạn đừng vứt bỏ cái hóa đơn đó
  • completely unlikely: hoàn toàn ko chắc rằng
  • drive-in bank: anh tìm theo google nó có nghĩa là ngân hàng trong khoang lái, ngân hàng "ghé xe vào" :D:D
  • a drive-in restaurant, cinema, bank etc allows you to buy food, watch a film etc without leaving your car

Reactions: Chou Chou
Top Bottom