14. Lưu Thị Thanh Trúc @Nữ Thần Mặt Trăng
15. Huỳnh Đức Nhật @Huỳnh Đức Nhật

Hiền Nhi

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
19 Tháng ba 2017
Nghệ An
THPT Phan Đăng Lưu
I was born in a small village. It's 300 km from here to Hanoi. It's such a marvelous place that everyone come to here and don't leave there. I love living here because it's may hometown.
My village is surrounded by hills. Most of sceneries are natural. It has mountains, rivers, paddy fields, well,...The fields is so much space. We can run aroundthe fields without disturbing anymore. In addition, people here are very friendly and hospitable. They always help tourist when necessary. They also love playing sports. Everyafternoon, they often play babminton and volleyball. Especially, the old always play air volleyball.

Reactions: Minh Nhí

Mictin

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
25 Tháng sáu 2017
Yeah! My hometown is BMT. It is known with the types of delicious coffee and health elephants. It also famous for pepper They are grown up by the care of E-de ethnic. In BMT, there are many E-de's customs such as : worship the water god, wind god...; celebrate the Elephant race, Coffee holiday or 'Cong chieng' Holiday...etc... Some famous places ,example Buon Don, D'ray Xap waterfall, Yok Don national Park....
Topic em sẽ bổ sung sau ạ, tại bài trên lớp nhiều nên em chưa lên HM kịp ạ:p

Huỳnh Đức Nhật

Banned
Banned
27 Tháng hai 2017
Quảng Nam
THCS Phan Tây Hồ
My village is a small village.It's located in Phu Kim commune.It's very beautiful.Everyone is extremely friendly.Thera are rice fields, small house,flowers,...The rice fields immensity spread throughout the village.The houses is located side by side.I deeply love this tiny village of mine.if occasion you go to my village.

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
I was born in a small village. It's 300 km from here to Hanoi. It's such a marvelous place that everyone come to here and don't leave there. I love living here because it's may hometown.
My village is surrounded by hills. Most of sceneries are natural. It has mountains, rivers, paddy fields, well,...The fields is so much space. We can run aroundthe fields without disturbing anymore. In addition, people here are very friendly and hospitable. They always help tourist when necessary. They also love playing sports. Everyafternoon, they often play babminton and volleyball. Especially, the old always play air volleyball.
Wow,so great !

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
My village is a small village.It's located in Phu Kim commune.It's very beautiful.Everyone is extremely friendly.Thera are rice fields, small house,flowers,...The rice fields immensity spread throughout the village.The houses is located side by side.I deeply love this tiny village of mine.if occasion you go to my village.
yeah ! I hope too

Top Bottom