English THCS Giúp mình với mình cảm ơn nhiều

tuyếtmai219

Học sinh mới
1 Tháng mười hai 2023
Bình Dương
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

II. Combine the sentences into a new one using the given words in brackets. Do NOT change the given words in any ways. 16. A number of suggestions were made at the meeting. Most of them were not very practical, (made)

19. You sent me a present. Thank you very much for it. (sending)

22. She refused to answer. It was disappointing, (refusing)

23. Tom came to the party in patched jeans. He surprised all those dressed formally. (coming)

minhhoang_vip

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
16 Tháng năm 2009
Vũng Tàu
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
ĐHBK HCM
16. A number of suggestions were made at the meeting. Most of them were not very practical. (made)
=> A number of suggestions made at the meeting, most of which were not very practical.

baongan0808

Học sinh mới
24 Tháng tám 2023
Hà Tĩnh
II. Combine the sentences into a new one using the given words in brackets. Do NOT change the given words in any ways. 16. A number of suggestions were made at the meeting. Most of them were not very practical, (made)

19. You sent me a present. Thank you very much for it. (sending)

23. Tom came to the party in patched jeans. He surprised all those dressed formally
tuyếtmai21919. You sent me a present. Thank you very much for it. (sending)
=> Thank you very much for sending me a present.
=> Because of refusing to answer, she was disappointed.
23. Tom came to the party in patched jeans. He surprised all those dressed formally (coming).
=> When coming to the party in patched jeans, Tom surprised all those dressed formally.

Reactions: tuyếtmai219

Hyrefallis

Học sinh mới
1 Tháng một 2024
Đắk Lắk
Vẫn tiếp tục là ý tưởng của mình:
16. Most of the suggestions made at the meeting were not very practical.
22. Her refusing to answer was disappointing.
23. Coming to the party in patched jeans, Tom surprised all those dressed formally.

Top Bottom