English THCS giúp mình ạ, mình cần gấp !!!!!!

joshua 30121995

Học sinh mới
12 Tháng mười một 2023
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

191.It’s a pity I got rid of those old shoes of mine.
only
If .............................................................................................................................................................................................................. away those
old shoes of mine.
192.She got the sack because she was too absent-minded in her work.
her
Had it .................................................................................................................................................................................................................. in her
work, she wouldn’t have got the sack.
193.Heavy rain caused the cancellation of the outdoor garden party.
but
....................................................................................................................................................................................................., the garden party
wouldn’t have been cancelled.
194.Your previous job is not really important as long as you can work well.
matter
It .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................... you did
as long as you can work well.
195.Immediately after Teresa was sacked, she went abroad.
had
No ................................................................................................................................................................................................................... she went
abroad.
196. “Though I haven’t seen him for a month, we contacted him on the phone,” Carol said.
touch
Carol admitted ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
him on the phone.
197. “If I were you, I would wait a year before going to university,” Brian said to his sister.
against
Brian .................................................................................................................................................................................................. to university
for another year.
198.The lesson was cancelled as only three students came.
turned
Only ....................................................................................................................................................................................................... the lesson,
so it was cancelled.
199. Judith was preparing to call him when he phoned.
point
Judith was ...................................................................................................................................................................................................... a call
when he phoned.
200.I’d prefer it if you came home early last night.
rather
I’d ............................................................................................................................................................................................................. out so late
last night.

World Hello

Học sinh
Thành viên
5 Tháng bảy 2022
Hà Nội
Hà Nội
Ý kiến riêng:
1. If only I hadn't gotten rid of those old shoes of mine.

2. Had it not been for her absent-mindedness in her work, she wouldn't have gotten the sack.

3. But for the heavy rain, the outdoor garden party wouldn't have been canceled.

4. It doesn't matter what job you did before, as long as you can work well.

5. No sooner had Teresa been sacked, she went abroad.

6. Carol admitted keeping in touch with him on the phone.

7. Brian advised his sister against going to the university in the first year.

8. Only three students turned up for the lesson, so it was canceled.

9. Judith was on the point of calling him when he phoned.

10. I'd rather you hadn't gone out so late last night.
Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: joshua 30121995
Top Bottom