thgbvythgmb

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười 2020
Hải Dương
THPT Hồng Quang
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Ex 1.This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend
My favourite subjects at school are history and art. I don’t like maths. Tell me about the subjects you study and what you think about them! What would you like to study in the future?Why?
Write a letter answering your friend's questions.
Ex 2.This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend
I’m starting a new school next term and I'm worried because I don't know anyone there. What do you think are the best ways to make new friends? Please write back soon.

Reactions: npan_184

Diệp Hạ Bạch

Cựu TMod Anh
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng sáu 2020
Thái Bình
Muốn biết hãy hỏi :D
Ex 1.This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend
My favourite subjects at school are history and art. I don’t like maths. Tell me about the subjects you study and what you think about them! What would you like to study in the future?Why?
Ex 2.This is part of a letter you receive from an English friend
I’m starting a new school next term and I'm worried because I don't know anyone there. What do you think are the best ways to make new friends? Please write back soon.
Em có vài ý cho bài 2.Anh/chị tham khảo ạ :
To make new friends,step one : take the initiative to chat with people.Don't let people actively talk to you.When you actively talk to people, your friendship will gradually develop.
Step two : Help your classmates when they need it.When you help them, they will find you friendly, kind, and come to you.
Step three : Always smiling and friendly. A great way to make friends is to always remember their first names and be able to join study groups.

Reactions: 0382489659
Top Bottom