Nghệ An

Minh Nhí

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh|Cựu Phó nhóm Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
Trưởng nhóm xuất sắc nhất 2017
18 Tháng mười một 2013
Em tham khảo một số bài a sưu tầm nhé

Bài 1

I'd like to talk about the sport meeting held in our school. Our school holds sports meeting once a year, and it is one of the most important events for us. The sports meeting usually lasts for two days. The students participating in the event will keep training for several months in advance. Those who don't take part in it also look forward to it because during those two days, the lessons will be cancelled.

There are many races and matches on the sports meeting such as relay races and basketball match. I didn't participate in it until last year when a competitor from our class was injured accidentally. Just two weeks ahead of the sports meeting, I was informed to replace him to take part in the 1500-meter-race. It was the first time that I had participated in such kind of sports event and I am not so good at long-distance running, so I was really nervous and anxious about my performance in the race. But I determined to do well, and I told myself that I must at least finish the race. During those two weeks, our monitor accompanied me to run around our playground every morning and evening. On the big day, I had made good preparations for it at least mentally. But it was still a challenge for me and I was the last one to reach the finishing line.

This experience had a great influence on me: it aroused my interest in sports and I spend more time doing exercise now

Bài 2
Sports always attract me since my childhood and I always try to participate in the events available within my range. Last Monday, I attended the annual sporting event of my college here in Pakistan.

I am an intermediate student of Ghazali Inter College in Pakistan and have been studying here since my early childhood. In fact, I got my elementary education from the school and now attending the colleges of the same institution. I took part in the annual sporting event of the colleges and enjoyed participating in several competitions. The college organises for such sporting competitions annually to inspire the extracurricular activities among the students.

The sporting event began in the morning at the college playground. The entire playground was decorated nicely marking the event. Gradually the participants and the audiences started to arrive at the college premise and took their seat. The competitions held around noon and once the competitions were over, the audiences and the competitors waited eagerly for the prize giving ceremony that held in the evening. Since I was a participant of a couple of events, I also waited with the other competitors. Interestingly, I was so excited that I forgot to take my lunch until my parents came to meet me and know about my status. Fortunately, they had brought lunch for me as they knew I would be under pressure and might not have the chance to take the meal.

I took part in three competitions. Firstly, I attended a 500-meter race and won the second prize. As I like riding on trees, I took part in the tree climbing competition and defeated everyone by achieving the top position. But my luck did not favour me on axe throwing event and I could not achieve any notable success here. I was accompanied with some of my intimate classmates and they tried to defeat me in the other events but they could not be successful except on the axe throwing event. In fact, I am not skilled at all in axe throwing but enlisted myself to participate here for peer pressure. However, I am not unhappy with the scores and I think it was my best success as I took part here without any prior preparations.

The annual sporting event is one of the most interesting events and I have been participating in the events for last five or six years. When I was a small kid, I could not participate in the events as those were meant for the seniors but now I have become a senior and enjoying the freedom. Almost all the events are interesting to me and the enjoyment doubles when I could take part in any of those – no matter if I could win any medal or not. Thereby, I think this is an outstanding event for me.

Bài 3
It was about 9 years ago when I went to the annual sports day of school. It was a very grand event; more than 600 students were participating in different games. I also had to attend it because my cousin was playing in the hockey team. I had come to watch the hockey match because I wanted to support my cousin.

It was a magnificent event. Things were organized incredibly well and the head boy of the school was organizing everything by himself. I was really impressed by the look of the event and it would not be wrong to compare the event to Olympics. There was a massive display of fireworks at the beginning of the hockey match and then the teams came for the match. I must say that it was a very interesting encounter.

The best of the sports event was when my cousin scored the goal. He had been working really hard for to get a place in the team, and when he used this opportunity in the best way by scoring the only goal of the match. The entire crowd was cheering for my cousin and it was a moment to cherish. I was feeling proud of my cousin and I realized that he was not celebrated person at the school. After the match was finished I congratulated my cousin and I told him that the entire sports event was a blast and I have enjoyed a lot by coming to the event and by watching the match.

Top Bottom