Ngoại ngữ writing essay (150-180 words)

Coco99

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Nội
Vie!
English teacher to me is a term of a teacher who teaches English and in my opinion, to be a great teacher in English, she must have this characteristic.

Teaching is pretty tough especially when ur your class is too special and all filled with naughty and mischievous students. I really mean it and especially to teach a new language which this language, English is one of the toughest language in the world, no joking it's gonna be a hard work for the teachers. As you can see, I really reckon that having the patience is one of the most important skill and characteristic as an English teacher should have. Having the patience could fix many long term problems, which means pronunciation, spelling, grammar and force the student to memerize those all. The patience could also then pass to the students due to the fact that thay have been in such a hard condition to keep up with their teacher and mates.

In conclusion, I believe that having a patience is a must skill an English teacher should have unless all the the students are too good to be taught and you just play games in class really. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Perona03
Top Bottom