Write a topic about your neighborhood

Tử Bàn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
15 Tháng chín 2018
Gia Lai
THCS Lê Quý Đôn
My neighbourhood is in Ia Suom Village . It neighbourhood surrounded in a hedge .I can see many streets,houses,hills,schools,... of houses in the neighbourhood are built of brick and have đường lộ lớn. Road is not at noisy as city.People live in my neighbourhood are very friendly and kind.They're willing to offer mutural help in any case.I love my neighbourhood very much because I was born and have grow up there and spent my happiest

Nanh Trắng

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tám 2018
Bình Định
THCS Phước Hưng
My neighbourhood is in Ia Suom Village . It neighbourhood surrounded in a hedge .I can see many streets,houses,hills,schools,... of houses in the neighbourhood are built of brick and have đường lộ lớn. Road is not at noisy as city.People live in my neighbourhood are very friendly and kind.They're willing to offer mutural help in any case.I love my neighbourhood very much because I was born and have grow up there and spent my happiest
đường lộ lớn là gì ?

Last edited by a moderator:

yukari321

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
An Giang
Unknown
Chỗ này mình sửa thành "highway" nhé !

Reactions: Tín Phạm
Top Bottom