Reactions: Cindy An <3

ღ๖ۣۜPɦυσηɠℓĭηɦღ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
14 Tháng mười một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS thiệu chính
Write a short passage about what we should do to save energy
Energy is fundamental to human beings. Many poor people in developing countries do not have modern sources of energy like electricity or natural gas, with which their lives can be improved.
People who live in mountainous areas have to gather wood for fuel. This takes a lot of time. For many people living in rural areas, biogas is the largest energy resource available. The main use of biogas is for cooking and heating, but it can also provide energy for public transport. As biogas is smoke-free, it helps solve the problem of indoor air pollution. Moreover, it’s made from plant waste and animal manure. They cost almost nothing.
The tendency to use renewable energy sources in developing countries is on the increase as non-renewable ones are running out. In the future, the wind and the sun will be used as the most important environmentally friendly energy sources.
I live in Vietnam and there are a lot of traffic problems in big cities in my country. Firstly, there are too many people using the roads especially in rush hour when people run out to work and school or get home from those places. Secondly, there are too many vehicles on the road that leads to traffic jams. Another problem is that many roads are narrow and bumpy. Fourthly, there are traffic accidents every day so a lot of people lose their lives or are injured. So in the order to travel on the roads safely, I think we should obey the traffic rules and traffic signs as well. Moreover, carefulness is very necessary.
Nowadays, the development of human world causes causes many bad effects to the environment. We throw garbage everywhere, exploit too much natural resources or contaminate the air. Therefore, our environment is being seriously polluted and we need to protect it from now. First of all, we should reduce, reuse and recycle. Instead of using plastic bags, we can use leaves to wrap food. We can recycle plastic bottles, cans, paper to reduce garbage. Using public transports and decreasing the number of motorbikes and cars are also good ways to reduce carbonic in the air. Besides, we should purify contaminated lakes or rivers in order to lessen the pollution in the water.Last but not least, the gorvernment should propagandize about protecting the environment to everybody so that they can aware of it. Especially, we need to punish people who contaminate the environment with great severity. In conclusion, the Earth is our home so protecting it is everyone's responsibility.
The new year festival is so important to me and also to all Vietnamese citizens. The reason is because we get more days off from work and study, and therefore we have more time to spend with our families and our loved ones. It is also a great time to think about what we have done in the previous year, and to make plans for the upcoming year.
Among all films I have ever seen, I like the movie called Kingsman – The Secret Service. It is a great and wonderful movie. In this film, You can see the wild spy action adventure director Matthew Vaughn has made up, based on the same name comic of Mark Millar. And it sounds like Vaughn already has some big ideas for the sequel. Based upon the Mark Millar’s comic book, Kingsman: The Secret Service will tell the story of a special super-secret spy organization that recruits an unrefined but promising street boy into the ultra-competitive training program of the agency just like a global threat emerges from the special twisted tech genius. If you do not want to loose the best time with the interesting action, you have to turn on your TV and watch Kingsman: The Secret Serivce now.
The future means of transport I’m thinking about is a flying car. It looks like a normal car but it has wings and it can fly in the sky. The car will have solar panels to catch heat from the sun and generate power. Therefore, it will use the solar energy. I think it is a big invention which is good for environment and save energy.
Nguồn :Google

Last edited:

Phạm Dương

Cựu Cố vấn tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Thương Mại
Energy is fundamental to human beings. Many poor people in developing countries do not have modern sources of energy like electricity or natural gas, with which their lives can be improved.
People who live in mountainous areas have to gather wood for fuel. This takes a lot of time. For many people living in rural areas, biogas is the largest energy resource available. The main use of biogas is for cooking and heating, but it can also provide energy for public transport. As biogas is smoke-free, it helps solve the problem of indoor air pollution. Moreover, it’s made from plant waste and animal manure. They cost almost nothing.
The tendency to use renewable energy sources in developing countries is on the increase as non-renewable ones are running out. In the future, the wind and the sun will be used as the most important environmentally friendly energy sources.

I live in Vietnam and there are a lot of traffic problems in big cities in my country. Firstly, there are too many people using the roads especially in rush hour when people run out to work and school or get home from those places. Secondly, there are too many vehicles on the road that leads to traffic jams. Another problem is that many roads are narrow and bumpy. Fourthly, there are traffic accidents every day so a lot of people lose their lives or are injured. So in the order to travel on the roads safely, I think we should obey the traffic rules and traffic signs as well. Moreover, carefulness is very necessary.

Nowadays, the development of human world causes causes many bad effects to the environment. We throw garbage everywhere, exploit too much natural resources or contaminate the air. Therefore, our environment is being seriously polluted and we need to protect it from now. First of all, we should reduce, reuse and recycle. Instead of using plastic bags, we can use leaves to wrap food. We can recycle plastic bottles, cans, paper to reduce garbage. Using public transports and decreasing the number of motorbikes and cars are also good ways to reduce carbonic in the air. Besides, we should purify contaminated lakes or rivers in order to lessen the pollution in the water.Last but not least, the gorvernment should propagandize about protecting the environment to everybody so that they can aware of it. Especially, we need to punish people who contaminate the environment with great severity. In conclusion, the Earth is our home so protecting it is everyone's responsibility.
The new year festival is so important to me and also to all Vietnamese citizens. The reason is because we get more days off from work and study, and therefore we have more time to spend with our families and our loved ones. It is also a great time to think about what we have done in the previous year, and to make plans for the upcoming year.

Among all films I have ever seen, I like the movie called Kingsman – The Secret Service. It is a great and wonderful movie. In this film, You can see the wild spy action adventure director Matthew Vaughn has made up, based on the same name comic of Mark Millar. And it sounds like Vaughn already has some big ideas for the sequel. Based upon the Mark Millar’s comic book, Kingsman: The Secret Service will tell the story of a special super-secret spy organization that recruits an unrefined but promising street boy into the ultra-competitive training program of the agency just like a global threat emerges from the special twisted tech genius. If you do not want to loose the best time with the interesting action, you have to turn on your TV and watch Kingsman: The Secret Serivce now.

The future means of transport I’m thinking about is a flying car. It looks like a normal car but it has wings and it can fly in the sky. The car will have solar panels to catch heat from the sun and generate power. Therefore, it will use the solar energy. I think it is a big invention which is good for environment and save energy.
Nguồn :Google

I live in Vietnam and there are a lot of traffic problems in big cities in my country. Firstly, there are too many people using the roads, especially in rush hour when people run out to work and school or get home from those places. Secondly, there are too many vehicles on the road that leads to traffic jams. Another problem is that many roads are narrow and bumpy. Fourthly, there are traffic accidents every day so a lot of people lose their lives or are injured. So in the order to travel on the roads safely, I think we should obey the traffic rules and traffic signs as well. Moreover, carefulness is very necessary.

Nowadays, the development of the human world causes causes many bad effects on the environment. We throw garbage everywhere, exploit too many natural resources or contaminate the air. Therefore, our environment is being seriously polluted and we need to protect it from now. First of all, we should reduce, reuse and recycle. Instead of using plastic bags, we can use leaves to wrap food. We can recycle plastic bottles, cans, paper to reduce garbage. Using public transports and decreasing the number of motorbikes and cars are also good ways to reduce carbonic in the air. Besides, we should purify contaminated lakes or rivers in order to lessen the pollution in the water. Last but not least, the government should propagandize about protecting the environment to everybody so that they can aware of it. Especially, we need to punish people who contaminate the environment with great severity. In conclusion, the Earth is our home so protecting it is everyone's responsibility.
The new year festival is so important to me and also to all Vietnamese citizens. The reason is that we get more days off from work and study, and therefore we have more time to spend with our families and our loved ones. It is also a great time to think about what we have done in the previous year, and to make plans for the upcoming year.

Among all the films I have ever seen, I like the movie called Kingsman – The Secret Service. It is a great and wonderful movie. In this film, You can see the wild spy action-adventure director Matthew Vaughn has made up, based on the same name comic of Mark Millar. And it sounds like Vaughn already has some big ideas for the sequel. Based upon the Mark Millar’s comic book, Kingsman: The Secret Service will tell the story of a special super-secret spy organization that recruits an unrefined but promising street boy into the ultra-competitive training program of the agency just like a global threat emerges from the special twisted tech genius. If you do not want to lose the best time with the interesting action, you have to turn on your TV and watch Kingsman: The Secret Service now.

The future means of transport I’m thinking about is a flying car. It looks like a normal car but it has wings and it can fly in the sky. The car will have solar panels to catch heat from the sun and generate power. Therefore, it will use the solar energy. I think it is a big invention which is good for the environment and saves energy.

Top Bottom