Banned
Banned
Thành viên
7 Tháng tư 2020
Bắc Ninh
thcs suối hoa
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. "Was it a good read?" "Oh, totally __________ - I finished it in two days." (PUT)
2. Politicians are seen as corrupt and __________. (SERVE)
3. I‟m trying to reduce my __________ by cycling more and driving less. (FOOT)
4. I lingered in San Francisco, __________ myself after the hardships of the cruise, spending money, regretting
it, continually promising departure for the morrow. (DAMAGE)
5. Business consultancy, financial services, and other _______ services are growing in importance too.
(KNOW)
6. Beck has the __________ task of trying to rebuild the business. (ENVY)
7. Time had done its work ridiculously, __________, yet effectively at last. (OPPORTUNITY)
8. The news that Vietnam‟s sacred turtle had died prompted a(n) __________ of sadness across the deeply
superstitious and Confucian country. (POUR)
9. He carefully recorded the __________ of his social life in his diary. (MINUTE)
10. Anyone attempting to invade the country will have to reckon with the __________ force. (PEACE)
11. Students from underprivileged families face huge, often ______________, financial hurdles to get a tertiary
education. (MOUNT)
12. Using Times New Roman ____________ is one of the requirements. (TYPE)
13. Some parts of your essay needs ___________ so that readers can better understand your post. (WORD)
14. The region is not quite in a state of meltdown, but signs of __________ are evident. (STABLE)
15. If only there were no wars and people all over the world could live in ___________ peace! (LAST)
16. In the ____________of your passport being stolen, contact the embassy immediately. (EVENT)
17. There is pain in thinking what QuangTrung Nguyen Hue might yet be and do, had it not been for his
___________ death. (TIME)
18. It took over a year to make the ___________from a manual to a computerized system in keeping records for
the company. (CHANGE)
19. Cantankerous, _____________ and dyslexic Billy Childish, an all-round English artist, has been name
checked by everyone from Kurt Cobain to Kylie Minogue. (OPINION)
20. After coming this far, to quit now would be _____________. (CONCEPT)

huong.nguyenthanh80@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2019
Hà Nội
THCS Cao Bá Quát
1. "Was it a good read?" "Oh, totally unputdownable - I finished it in two days." (PUT)
2. Politicians are seen as corrupt and _conservative__. (SERVE)
3. I‟m trying to reduce my Carbon footprint_ by cycling more and driving less. (FOOT)
4. I lingered in San Francisco, _Damaged__ myself after the hardships of the cruise, spending money, regretting
it, continually promising departure for the morrow. (DAMAGE)
5. Business consultancy, financial services, and other _knowledge_ services are growing in importance too.
(KNOW)
6. Beck has the unenviable_ task of trying to rebuild the business. (ENVY)
7. Time had done its work ridiculously, inopportunely, yet effectively at last. (OPPORTUNITY)
8. The news that Vietnam‟s sacred turtle had died prompted a(n) outpouring of sadness across the deeply
superstitious and Confucian country. (POUR)
9. He carefully recorded the _minutes_ of his social life in his diary. (MINUTE)
10. Anyone attempting to invade the country will have to reckon with the __peacekeeping________ force. (PEACE)
11. Students from underprivileged families face huge, often __mounting__, financial hurdles to get a tertiary
education. (MOUNT)
12. Using Times New Roman __typeface___ is one of the requirements. (TYPE)
13. Some parts of your essay needs _rewording_ so that readers can better understand your post. (WORD)
14. The region is not quite in a state of meltdown, but signs of _instability__ are evident. (STABLE)
15. If only there were no wars and people all over the world could live in ___lasting____ peace! (LAST)
16. In the __event____of your passport being stolen, contact the embassy immediately. (EVENT)
17. There is pain in thinking what QuangTrung Nguyen Hue might yet be and do, had it not been for his
___untimely__ death. (TIME)
18. It took over a year to make the __changes____from a manual to a computerized system in keeping records for
the company. (CHANGE)
19. Cantankerous, __self-opinionated__ and dyslexic Billy Childish, an all-round English artist, has been name
checked by everyone from Kurt Cobain to Kylie Minogue. (OPINION)
20. After coming this far, to quit now would be __inconceivable__. (CONCEPT)
Ý kiến riêng ạ, :)

Top Bottom