English THPT wordform

muahahah

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
2 Tháng tư 2022
Bình Dương
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

giúp em vs ạ
Use the correct form of the word in brackets to complete each sentence.

This morning I ………………………………. and was late for school. (sleep)

37. He was a ………………………………. adventurous person. There is no about it. (decide)

38. Her health has ………………………………. considerably since we last saw her. (bad)

39. From the hotel there is a ………………………………. view across the canyon. (breath)

The manager handed in his ………………………………. after being accused of dishonesty. (resign)

He told me ………………………………. that he’s thinking of resigning next year. (confide)

42. The government has yet to make an official ………………………………. on the issue. (pronounce)

I agree with the sentiments so ………………………………expressed in David’s wonderful speech. (eloquence)

The lower tax rate is ………………………………. beneficial to poorer families in this area. (advantage)

45. Chemicals are easily ……………………if they are laid open in the atmosphere for a long time. (action)

Reactions: Tannie0903

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
giúp em vs ạ
Use the correct form of the word in brackets to complete each sentence.

This morning I ………………………………. and was late for school. (sleep)

37. He was a ………………………………. adventurous person. There is no about it. (decide)

38. Her health has ………………………………. considerably since we last saw her. (bad)

39. From the hotel there is a ………………………………. view across the canyon. (breath)

The manager handed in his ………………………………. after being accused of dishonesty. (resign)

He told me ………………………………. that he’s thinking of resigning next year. (confide)

42. The government has yet to make an official ………………………………. on the issue. (pronounce)

I agree with the sentiments so ………………………………expressed in David’s wonderful speech. (eloquence)

The lower tax rate is ………………………………. beneficial to poorer families in this area. (advantage)

45. Chemicals are easily ……………………if they are laid open in the atmosphere for a long time. (action)
muahahahUse the correct form of the word in brackets to complete each sentence.

This morning I …overslept ( ngủ nhiều hơn dự định)……………………………. and was late for school. (sleep)

37. He was a ……decisively (quả quyết)…………………………. adventurous person. There is no about it. (decide)

38. Her health has ……………worsened( tệ dần đi)…………………. considerably since we last saw her. (bad)

39. From the hotel there is a ……breathtaking (ngoạn mục)…………………………. view across the canyon. (breath)

The manager handed in his ……resignation( đơn từ chức)…………………………. after being accused of dishonesty. (resign)

He told me ……confidentially( một cách bí mật)…………………………. that he’s thinking of resigning next year. (confide)

42. The government has yet to make an official ……pronouncement( công bố)…………………………. on the issue. (pronounce)

I agree with the sentiments so …eloquent( hùng hồn) ……………………………expressed in David’s wonderful speech. (eloquence)

The lower tax rate is ……advantageously( thuận lợi) …………………………. beneficial to poorer families in this area. (advantage)

45. Chemicals are easily ……active( phản ứng)………………if they are laid open in the atmosphere for a long time. (action)

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

• Love
Reactions: muahahah
Top Bottom