English THPT Word forms

nguyenanngoc77

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng tư 2022
TP Hồ Chí Minh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.Everybody got out of the house because of an (POWER) ……………………….. smell from the chemistry lab
2.The village in the mountains are quite (ACCESS) ……………………….. during winter Between 1860 and 1900 the country had a number of revolutions and uprising.
3.I felt (QUALIFICATIONS) ……………………….. to speak on the subject. In fact, I could have done it perfectly
4.The flowers are a small (KNOW) ……………………….. of your great kindness .It was a time of great (STABLE) ………………………..
5.He was (BITTER) ……………………….. by his many disappointments

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1.Everybody got out of the house because of an (POWER) ……………………….. smell from the chemistry lab
2.The village in the mountains are quite (ACCESS) ……………………….. during winter Between 1860 and 1900 the country had a number of revolutions and uprising.
3.I felt (QUALIFICATIONS) ……………………….. to speak on the subject. In fact, I could have done it perfectly
4.The flowers are a small (KNOW) ……………………….. of your great kindness .It was a time of great (STABLE) ………………………..
5.He was (BITTER) ……………………….. by his many disappointments
nguyenanngoc77
Mấy bài này khó thật á, nên là em có thể tham khảo những câu chị đã làm được, chia sẻ đáp án của em nếu em có nhé :MIM16
1. Everybody got out of the house because of an (POWER) ……overpowering = quá nồng, không thể chịu được………………….. smell from the chemistry lab
2. The village in the mountains are quite (ACCESS) ………inaccessible = không thể tiếp cận được……………….. during winter Between 1860 and 1900 the country had a number of revolutions and uprising.
3. I felt (QUALIFICATIONS) ……qualified = limited………………….. to speak on the subject. In fact, I could have done it perfectly
4. The flowers are a small (KNOW) ……………… acknowledgment = sự thừa nhận, đền đáp……….. of your great kindness.
It was a time of great (STABLE) ……………………stability = ổn định…..
5. He was (BITTER) ……………………….. by his many disappointments
Câu này chưa có tìm được nè nhưng mà chị đoán ở đây là động từ

Một số topic khác đã lâu những chứa khá nhiều word form Word formation 1 & Word formation 2 & Word formation 3

Last edited:
Top Bottom