Iam_lucky_girl

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
THCS TTLN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?
Yet another 1. ___________(nation) athlete has been branded a cheat. A highly qualified panel of experts has 2._____________ (view) evidence in the case of Anna Morries, who was sent home in 3. ________________(grace) from the Olympics after a random drug test proved positive. She continues to maintain her innocence, however. Her defence is based on the alleged 4.______(likely) that her urine sample was tampered with, although the authorities claim that no 5. _______________(.regular ) occured in the handling of the sample. Now Anna has been found guilty of taking an 6. ______________(legal) substance, and she is 7._______________(horror) by the verdict. 'I find it 8. _______________(belief), she told our reporter outside her home, 'it just isn't true'. For me this verdict is simply 9. ___________________(accept). And although realize there is very little chance of my succeeding in clearing my name. I'm still determined to appeal against the rulling!

Reactions: S I M O

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY?
Yet another 1. ___________(nation) athlete has been branded a cheat. A highly qualified panel of experts has 2._____________ (view) evidence in the case of Anna Morries, who was sent home in 3. ________________(grace) from the Olympics after a random drug test proved positive. She continues to maintain her innocence, however. Her defence is based on the alleged 4.______(likely) that her urine sample was tampered with, although the authorities claim that no 5. _______________(.regular ) occured in the handling of the sample. Now Anna has been found guilty of taking an 6. ______________(legal) substance, and she is 7._______________(horror) by the verdict. 'I find it 8. _______________(belief), she told our reporter outside her home, 'it just isn't true'. For me this verdict is simply 9. ___________________(accept). And although realize there is very little chance of my succeeding in clearing my name. I'm still determined to appeal against the rulling!
Bạn có thể tham khảo
Yet another 1. ___________(national = quốc gia) athlete has been branded a cheat. A highly qualified panel of experts has 2._____________ (reviewed = to carefully examine a situation to find out whether changes or improvements need to be made) evidence in the case of Anna Morries, who was sent home in 3. ________________(gracefully = in a polite and kind way, especially in a difficult situation) from the Olympics after a random drug test proved positive. She continues to maintain her innocence, however. Her defence is based on the alleged 4.______(likelihood = khả năng) that her urine sample was tampered with, although the authorities claim that no 5. _______________(.irregularity = bất thường) occured in the handling of the sample. Now Anna has been found guilty of taking an 6. ______________(illegal = bất hợp pháp) substance, and she is 7._______________(horrified = make somebody feel extremely shocked or frightened) by the verdict. 'I find it 8. _______________(unbelievable = ko thể tin đc), she told our reporter outside her home, 'it just isn't true'. For me this verdict is simply 9. ___________________(unacceptable = ko chấp nhận đc). And although realize there is very little chance of my succeeding in clearing my name. I'm still determined to appeal against the rulling!

Ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể tham khảo và ủng hộ những topic sau để có sự tiến bộ về nhiều kỹ năng ~
[TIPs] Rewrite the sentences
Ten words a day and some tips for learning
[Dịch thuật] Word order

Luyện thi tốt nghiệp THPTQG môn tiếng Anh
NEXT 0.2
Chia sẻ phương pháp ôn thi
Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn
Chúc bạn một ngày vui vẻ!

Reactions: Hưng Gia...
Top Bottom