viết về thầy cô giáo nhân ngày 20-11 ( bằng tiếng anh )

M

marukochans

I have a kind english teacher. Her name is Nguyen. She is 25 years old. She is beautiful. She has long black hair and oval face. She tall, thin and weak but she is very kind and sociable. She always smile with me. She loves her student and usually help them. I loves her and she is my icon (thần tượng).

Mình thử viết cho bạn 1 đoạn nha. Bạn thay tên và tuổi vào hen. Nếu dc thì thanks mình với nghen :D

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tanchan

If you used to be a student, I'm sure that you have to have a good teacher in your mind. For me, My good teacher is my english teacher. Her name is Jessica, she is a American teacher. I was impressed by her character. If your teacher is hard, Jessica is easy. She always smile with her student and help us improve our grammar and vocabulary. In addition, she know French, Japanese and Chinese. It's a special impression for me because that's the first time I was taught by a teacher who know so many foreign languages.
Nowaday, she doesn't teach me, but in my mind, she's still a best teacher.
"Jessica, I wish you had all best things"

Đấy là bài làm của mình, ko biết có đúng ngữ pháp toàn bộ ko nữa. Nếu bạn nào đọc mà thấy sai thì sửa dùm mình.

P

pekuku

my english teach is the best teacher in my eyes
his name is Dong Anh
he isn't handsome
he isn't rich
but he has a nice heart
he is always complaining about me
but, i alway feel comfortable in those cases because i know he wants me to learn well
for me, mr. Anh is not only an el teacher but also a father
i learn a lot of things from him
i want to say" thank you for all thing you do for me" to him
this year is the final year i learn in his school
in the future, when i will be a pupil of Y'jut school, i will alway miss him
because, he is alway a father on my mind

I

inconvuitinh_9x

minh khong hoc gioi
nhung minh co mot vvai nhan xet nha'
cac abi cua cãc ban very hay nhungco gang viet hay va dung ngu phap hon nha
co gang len
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

--> Lần sau viết bài có dấu nhe bạn! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

davidjack52

Các bạn viết rất hay (dù có 1 vài chỗ bị sai).
Còn bạn konnhangheo_koaiyeu_102, hình như bạn vào nhầm 2pic thì phải... (Mình đùa thôi :D)

123tathichhoc

A` nếu bạn muốn viết hoàn chỉnh thì nên nêu các hoạt động của cô nữa nhá như các trạng từ ; Always , usually , sometimes , often ,.......

B

belamdeghet

If you used to be a student, I'm sure that you have to have a good teacher in your mind. For me, My good teacher is my english teacher. Her name is Jessica, she is a American teacher. I was impressed by her character. If your teacher is hard, Jessica is easy. She always smile with her student and help us improve our grammar and vocabulary. In addition, she know French, Japanese and Chinese. It's a special impression for me because that's the first time I was taught by a teacher who know so many foreign languages.

Đấy là bài làm của mình, ko biết có đúng ngữ pháp toàn bộ ko nữa. Nếu bạn nào đọc mà thấy sai thì sửa dùm mình.
Giới từ theo sau smile là "at" mà, "best" dùng kèm với "the" so sánh nhất mà bạn

M

magohany

I have a kind english teacher. Her name is Nguyen. She is 25 years old. She is beautiful. She has long black hair and oval face. She tall, thin and weak but she is very kind and sociable. She always smile with me. She loves her student and usually help them. I loves her and she is my icon (thần tượng).

Mình thử viết cho bạn 1 đoạn nha. Bạn thay tên và tuổi vào hen. Nếu dc thì thanks mình với nghen :D

Mình cũng đang cần bai này nhưng bài của bạn đơn giản quá, biểu đạt nội dung ngắn gọn, và không nêu lên nhiều cảm xúc cho lắm và đặc biệt là bạn sai nhiều lỗi ngữ pháp đơn giản nhất
She has long black hair and oval face ----->She has long black hair and an oval face
She tall, thin and weak but she is very kind and sociable.-------> She is tall, thin and weak but she is very kind and sociable
She always smile with me.-----> She always smiles with me
She loves her student and usually help them-----> She loves her students and usually helps them
I loves her and she is my icon-----> I love her and she is my icon

Hy vọng bạn sẽ cố gắng trong nhiều bài viết sau:D

M

magohany

hixhix bài làm của bạn khá độc đáo và về mặt ý tưởng chủ yếu là đc nhưng mình nghĩ bạn nên rút kinh nghiệm về một số lỗi ngữ pháp cơ bản
she is a American teacher\Rightarrow she is an American teacher
She always smile with her student and help us improve our grammar and vocabulary\RightarrowShe always smiles with her students and helps us improve our grammar and vocabulary
In addition, she know French, Japanese and Chinese\RightarrowIn addition, she knows French, Japanese and Chinese
It's a special impression for me because that's the first time I was taught by a teacher who know so many foreign languages.\RightarrowIt's a special impression for me because that's the first time I was taught by a teacher who knows so many foreign languages
she's still a best teacher.\Rightarrowshe's still the best teacher

S

sakurakutedangyeu@gmail.com

sai cấu trúc ngữ pháp
vd như long black hair thì phải là a long black hair,oval face=>an oval face
i loves => i love

shohn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười 2019
Bình Định
THCS Cát Nhớn