Viết văn

Nguyễn Chi Xuyên

Cựu Hỗ trợ viên | Cựu CTV CLB Lịch Sử
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
2 Tháng tám 2019
Bình Định
THCS Nhơn Hòa
t has been nearly ten years for Vietnamese fans to have the opportunity to live in this extremely happy feeling. This time not in Thailand but in a different position: One of the four best U23 teams in Asia. Perhaps like me, no one believes that U23 Vietnam will be able to do such a utopia ... This miracle, history or spectacular breakthrough. All right. And even though a day has passed, I still feel inexpressible joy. I feel fortunate to be able to watch nearly 150 minutes of the Vietnamese team on Saturday night. Three hours has led me to explore the pinnacle of football journey with mixed emotions: There are joys, disappointments and regrets, hope and suspense and then burst into joy. ... The victory of the U23 Vietnam team has really pleased more than 90 million people in their home country. . If anyone asks me, where is the victory of U23 Vietnam, I can confirm that in the spirit of the courageous competition. This victory also has a great significance in arousing education about the spirit of competition in life. Our life is like a fight always going forward, if anyone does not go forward, it will lag and become more and more backward ... The victory of the U23 Vietnam team also provokes and educates the love of the Fatherland. Love for the Fatherland will make great strength to make history ..
Mình viết còn sai nhiều chỗ,bạn có thể sửa lại nha

Top Bottom