Boss Eto

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
29 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Trường THCS Liên Bạt
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Dear Jason,

I am writing this letter to you for a purpose. I want to tell you that we are organizing a programme on the awareness of HIV AIDS. Thus for this purpose we are going to organize a programme. The show will consist of a play and many speeches which will create awareness among the people. This dangerous disease is spreading very rapidly nowadays.

It is a need of the hour to save the people from this disease and create awareness among them regarding this. Thus we request you to sponsor our show. We really need your sponsorship. In the programme hoardings of your company will be put as you are sponsoring the show. We are doing this for a good purpose and due to this we need your active participation.

I hope you will consider this letter.

Expecting a positive reply and your wholehearted cooperation.
Thanks, and best wishes,
Joseph Sasbr

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Dear Jason,

I am writing this letter to you for a purpose. I want to tell you that we are organizing a programme on the awareness of HIV AIDS. Thus for this purpose we are going to organize a programme. The show will consist of a play and many speeches which will create awareness among the people. This dangerous disease is spreading very rapidly nowadays.

It is a need of the hour to save the people from this disease and create awareness among them regarding this. Thus we request you to sponsor our show. We really need your sponsorship. In the programme hoardings of your company will be put as you are sponsoring the show. We are doing this for a good purpose and due to this we need your active participation.

I hope you will consider this letter.

Expecting a positive reply and your wholehearted cooperation.
Thanks, and best wishes,
Joseph Sasbr
Mình tóm tắt lại lá thư bạn nha, bạn có thể mở rộng thêm ý nha!!!!
Dear joseph Sasbr.
After reading your letter, I feel very happy Your work is to help everyone understand the dangers of HIV / AIDS. I would be happy if I could contribute a small part of my effort to help everyone.
Thanks, and best wishes,
Jason
Học tốt!!

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~
Top Bottom