Hà Tĩnh
THPT Lê Hữu Trác

Phạm Tuyên

Học sinh
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2018
Đồng Tháp
THCS Bình Thành
Viết một bài văn tiếng anh về Vịnh Hạ Long / Wonders of Viet Nam.
Giup mình với, mình sắp có bài nói tiếng anh về chủ đề này rồi??!!!
My first visit to Nha Trang, the coastal city, was three years ago. It was a pleasant and memorable trip.

Nha trang, the capital of Khanh Hoa province, has one of the most popular municipal beaches in all of Viet nam. In Nha Trang, nature beauties are so tempting. Waves crashing onto the cliffs, the soft sigh of the sea breeze, clean white sands and turquoise waters, it all makes for a stunning landscape. On my visit to Nha Trang, I used to get up early each morning to stroll along the beach - a chance to breath in the fresh sea air and enjoy the sunrise across the water. One attraction that captivated me three years ago and still it does is the collection of small offshore islands, that is Hon Tre where is the largest of the islands.

Nha Trang is the city in hamoney, its fine wather, favorite position and friendly people bring it a certain balance. Nha Trang is a great holiday destination. I hope to have chance to come back.

Vietnam have a lot of natural beauty. Ha Long Bay is located in northeast Vietnam, is part of the west coast Bac Bo bay. My feeling about Ha Long Bay was first to see firsthand the magical beauty that nature has bestowed to Vietnam is similar to what I learned about through books and television: Ha Long bay is really beautiful and sexy. Ha Long Bay as a huge picture wearing extremely lively. That's the beautiful art works, the flowers of creation, of nature turn thousands of islands senseless silence became quite sculpture, painting with all our perfect appearance, charm, just very familiar just as alien to human beings. Thousands of islands bobbing on the waves of shimmering, majestic both strong but also very soft and graceful, lively. Ha Long bay is beautiful, but would be nicer, more romantic if colored by the sentiments of respect and love for visitors to the bay. You and I, we have the owner just as tourists, we get together to preserve the precious gift that nature has bestowed favor for the country of Vietnam. Ha Long bay is the wonder in the world. Ha Long bay-my love.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thảo Liên

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười 2018
Hà Nội
Đại học Sư phạm Hà Nội 2
Have you gone to Ha Long Bay? Maybe you have not yet but you can not miss one of seven wonders of ancient world in VietNam. Ha Long Bay is located in Quang Ninh province. It is a manificent place. When you come here, you can contemplate a seductive bay with Kissing rocks. Standing on the ship, you can see not only the sea but also a lot of green mountains such as: Yen Tu mountain, Bo Hon island, home of varieties flora and fauna. Moreover, the sea food is so delicious with resonable price and best service. Especially, one reason why you can not missHa Long Bay that there is a huge entertainment center, Sun World, with many interesting games. Actually, Ha Long Bay is the most beautiful place in Viet Nam, let's go to Ha Long bay, you'd love it at once.

Top Bottom