Hoàng Ngọc Kim Anh

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
1 Tháng hai 2019
Hà Nội
THCS Cầu Diễn
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Rewrite these sentences.
  1. Alice eats very little because she doesn’t want to put on weight.
Alice eats very little so as ..............................................................................................................................…………………..
  1. I’m sorry that I didn’t finish my homework last night.
I wish I had finished my homework last night.
  1. “Never do that again” he said to us.
He told us not to do that again.
  1. To go to school is never too late.
It is never too late to go to school.
  1. A team of European scientists are doing research.
Research ..................................................................................................................................................................................

Give the correct form of the word given to fill in the blank.
  1. Bob’s .................... with stamps led him to collect them as his hobby. (fascinate)
  2. A scientist does .................... research. (science)
  3. The extent of the damage after the storm was terrible, quite .................... in fact. (believe)
  4. He answered the phone very .................... Perhaps he’s just got up. (sleep)
  5. Marie .................... her friends to join the team. (courage)

Complete these sentences.
  1. she/ afraid / husband / be / out / work / next year.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
  1. Your room / messy. Spend time / put / things / order!
...............................................................................................................................................................................................
  1. I’d rather / have / room / own,/ however small, / than / share / someone.
  2. ..........................................................................................................................................................................…………
  3. I / have / German lesson / afternoon / but I / not do / homework / yet.
  1. Man / answer / phone / say / you / out.

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
Rewrite these sentences.
  1. Alice eats very little because she doesn’t want to put on weight.
Alice eats very little so as ..........not to put on weight.....................................................................................................................…………………..
  1. I’m sorry that I didn’t finish my homework last night.
i wish i had finished my homework last night
  1. “Never do that again” he said to us.
He told us not to do that again.
  1. To go to school is never too late.
It is never too late to go to school.
  1. A team of European scientists is doing research.
Research ........is being done by A team of European scientists ..........................................................................................................................................................................

Give the correct form of the word given to fill in the blank.
  1. Bob’s .......fascinated............. with stamps led him to collect them as his hobby. (fascinate)
  2. A scientist does ........Scientific ............ research. (science)
  3. The extent of the damage after the storm was terrible, quite ......unbelievable.............. in fact. (believe)
  4. He answered the phone very .......sleepy............. Perhaps he’s just got up. (sleep)
  5. Marie .........encourages........... her friends to join the team. (courage)

Complete these sentences.
  1. she/ afraid / husband / be / out / work / next year.
...............................she is afraid that her husband will be worn out after work next year.................................................................................................................................................................
  1. Your room / messy. Spend time / put / things / order!
.......................................Your room is messy. Spend time puting things in order!........................................................................................................................................................
  1. I’d rather / have / room / own,/ however small, / than / share / someone.
  2. ..............................I’d rather have a room own,however small than share someone.............................................................................................................................................…………
  3. I / have / German lesson / afternoon / but I / not do / homework / yet.
....................I had German lesson this afternoon but I have not done homework yet............................................................................................................................................................................
  1. Man / answer / phone / say / you / out.
..........Man answer the phone said you had gone out........................................

Top Bottom