Thcs Hòa Hiếu 2
Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Đề bài: Your English teacher has asked you to write a story for your school writing competition. Your story must begin with this sentence:
"It was nearly midnight and the moon shone over the quiet town
"
Please help chiều mai mình phải nạp rồi
It was almost midnight and the light was bright on the quiet town. Everything gradually entered its sleep. I sat quietly by the window looking out at the distant town, the deserted road that was no longer as crowded with traffic as it did in the morning. The sky was very quiet at night, and for a long time I heard the rustle of the wind and the falling leaves. The gentle breeze blew into my room, a strange feeling and I felt very comfortable. Sitting and gazing at the starry sky, the full moon ... the night sky was so sparkling. Tonight I was not sleepy, I sat at my desk and kept looking at the late sky, in the houses, the lights were gradually turned off. Suddenly darkened, only a small light remained from my study lamp. The night sky is beautiful too, it's quiet, the magic scene like a fairytale movie shown on TV that I often watch. In my mind a flash of thought, I myself like the night scene that few people pay attention to. And then gradually as a habit, always, when I finish studying, I sit by the window and watch the night sky.
Học tốt!!!

Top Bottom